Google Advertisement
plzchuckle Views: 21,142
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,999,892

Hulda Clark

PLEASE READ FOR THE INFORMATION ONLY

... THE PRICE OFFER WAS FROM 2006 ...

Just for Giggles

I am always making fun of the Clarkia Brand because of the price and their belief a few drops will remove the parasites from a grown human, I personally believe it is all hype to get the customer to bite and it is known by them and thus as false advertising as false can be.

Just 4 giggles I suggest a 2 ounce dropper of Alcohol tinctured Black-Walnut /cloves/wormwood is enough for the average house cat. Suggested dose 1 dropper per day in the food, 6 days per week, for life.

I think the Clarkia brand in 2 ounce sells for as high as $34.95 on sale and not sure who all sales it and for what price, etc. "IF" is is preserved with raw apple cider vinegar I would even say it is a great herbal formula, but if it is made with vitamin C the clark way, I would not suggest giving it to a cat, unless your wanting to get rid of the cat prematurely.

The "BAREFOOT" Black-Walnut /wormwood/organic clove tincture that I believe the Clarkia brand may or may have not copied some years ago is $12.95 a 2 ounce bottle or just 4 giggles what ever price you see the Clarkia Brand retail for I will send you 3 bottles for their advertised price for 1. I live in an area that the Black-Walnut tree is EVERYWHERE, their in my yard, my woods, along the road, they are the most common hard wood tree we have. I am the ONLY person on earth that uses the walnut bud, the best part of the walnut tree for parasites, as well as the nuts as suggested by Dr. Clark, I grow my own Wormwood , the REAL Wormwood used for generation by herbalist for parasites, while most the modern books with the Clark gimmick show pictures of the WRONG Wormwood plant, and since we can't grow cloves in our neck of the woods, I only buy the best whole organic cloves that smell out of this world.

I spend 3 years perfecting and proving to myself that these herbs work and made the first formula, with the finest hand picked by me herbs, formulated by me, sent out by me, money back gurantee by me. I took the pictures of the worms many types of people passed while using these herbs and many web sites have taken these pictures and used them, including drclark.com and even made Geoff Clark's newsletter years ago, even Alphaomega.com used many of them with their name attached to make the pictures "theirs", many others have taken the pictures and passed them off as their own as a method to sell their products, etc. I always stated they can do with them as they please as long as they don't use my name in anyway shape or form.

So the ONLY WAY to drive the Clarkia Brand and the Geoff Clark black walnut tinctures and all the other tom/dick/harry Dr. Clark based dewormers down to a normal price range is to beat them at their own game, COMPETITION $$$$$ You get 3 of mine for the price of their 1 for as long as it intertaines me to do so. Your getting ripped off by not buying my 16 ounce dewormer, but evidentally allot of people still believe in the plain black walnut tincture and the Clarkia tincture, so if your one of those folks, you can get 2 extra bottles "JUST 4 GIGGLES" tell me the price you can buy theirs for and that is the price of mine and 2 extra bottles for free.

Now if we could only fine a person who makes gasoline to do the same!!!!

Blessings,

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

3.109 sec, (3)