CureZone   Log On   Join
The Rarest Parasite Extract

plzchuckle Views: 21,425
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,008,797

The Rarest Parasite Extract

What I consider the most rare herbal extract on earth for de-worming all known animals.....that seems to be outlawed or long forgotten in every country but Russia, where it is known in past history......and can cost over $150.00 per ounce when you can find it, which in its self seems 99% impossible now as all these companies desire to play the games so they can ship internationally, etc....and they just forget the best of the best herbs and with this one, it has the best "medical" evidence world wide as the "cure" at incrediably low doses........so once I was able to obtain even teh smallest of amounts, it is basically the powerhouse herb in the P/W E and in all the adult formulas in a very small amount........

We found this Chinese herb company that has access to Russian Herbs, that is willing to send and our first batch set in customs for many months and one day showed up...so we doubled that order and the fellow split the boxes to increase odds of receiving and avoid a total huge loss$$$$ if the entire order was lost or destroyed......so last Spring 2 of the 5 quarts showed up........and then nothing......the second box set at customs for better than 5 months and then sent to a place of LIMBO........and we were always told by customs that ONLY THE SHIPPER can contact them ad not the receiver...evidently because only the shipper can identify what he has sent into the usa.....and this chinese fellow that does not speak english and can barely read our e-mails, had no clue how to do anything with customs, basically that would be my opinion of dealing with such a government agency as well......and most likely, the only problem customs ever has is this fellow marks the bottles as "Plastics" products, which anyone knows there are liquids within the box.........so eventually Jody finally gets a customs lady that is "helpful" and says they can make a "special" request and BOOM, 3 days later the missing 3 quarts show up!!!! So that is like an early Christmas. I would value this liquid about 108x more than the purest oregano oil.....but since pure oregano oil was not in the herbal medical books 100 years ago, who knows, maybe it has just as good a value....but with this russian herb, it is the only herb I have ever seen puss exit the human body and can exit at almost any location on the entire body, but mostly near the joints, the under arms, lymph glands, crotch, etc...and my only theory is the expellion of cancer/lymes but all just a theory...no clue what the body is actually doing with this herb and since I may be blending in 30+ other potent anti- parasite extracts which all adds to the mixture that the liver then gets to work with and the wonderful red blood cells can armor up and get some parasite butt.

I am sure with out a doubt I have the largest collection of desert parsley in the world, which was the only cure for the 1918 germ warfare swine flue that killed upwards of 35+ million people and if I only had 2-3 ounces of the medical historic used herbal extract, I surely would have the largest collection in the states...but instead, hopefully I now have a lifetime supply as well........

why are such herbs of importance? Very simple, medical Science believes all humans have died as a result of lymes disease for the past 300 years, which to me, also suggest all mammals of all kinds have died from it and it is in deed a silent plague that could be the great last plague....

EVERY HERB of all countries that has historical use of working for the 1918 swine flue (mustard gas / germ warfare), all herbs that works for syphilis, tape, etc. worms....but mostly the herbs known to kill those microscopic corkscrew worms that eat our bones.

WHY isn't anyone really seeking to go make herbal formulas for such worms? VERY SIMPLE, most are still riding on the skirt tales of the late Dr. Hulda Clark and the plain Jane walnut/clove/wormwood tincture.

--------

I am confident that the old farts that chewed tobbacco all their lives, ate pigs, chugged whisky, etc. and weighed 300# in their late 80's were still alive for the simple fact their toxic life kept alot of their parasites killed and any human should be able to double their lifespan by doing little more than keeping the little corhscrew bastards killed.......

KEEPING IN MIND, something as simple as the common mosquito can be a carry of over 300+ lymes worms just waiting to transfer them to you! Same goes for all blood sucking bugs and every mammal you have contact with....everything is a "carrier".....

There are so many sickly / poor young people today, it is getting zombi looking out there!

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

5.773 sec, (3)