Life Lessons

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
plzchuckle Views: 21,220
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,999,896

Life Lessons

Priorites

The boys are un-defeated in baseball this summer and started tournaments and if they can keep going they can have 4 games this week. Tonight Trent's team whipped the first tournament game 21-12. This has been the standard all summer, not 1 team has even came close to beating either boys teams, there is always a 7+ point differance.

The Amish Healer is coming to our State this Friday and wanted us to drive him Home to PA by Saturday because he is having a BARN RAISING this SATURDAY. We have wante dto do this for him ever since he moved away and this is the 1 time golden opportunity to do so and he wants 15 Gallon of the spice 4 life formula, etc. as well and I WOULD LOVE to be part of the barn raising.

His priority is the barn and ours is the boys are in a 4th of july celabration parade as well they may have final games on Friday and be county champs.....

The Amish Healer has many men coming to build his barn, a HUGE responsibility and ours is a family matter. He hates to miss the barn raising and we hate to miss the parade/games. We could leave them with someone, etc. but it would spoil our trip.

An opportunity of a lifetime, but family always comes first, with out family all the money in the world is worthless. Unless something pops up/changes we will have to say no and he will have to go home via a bus.

I can not tell you how many people I know of that put $$$$$$$$$$$/education before children and everyone I know of paid a dear price in the long run! The children always have to come first over $$$ and non-family things.

If I could spend such a trip with the Amish Healer and maybe a night or 2 at his Mountain Clinic, WOW would I EVER have some stories to write about!!!!

Blessings,

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.855 sec, (2)