CureZone   Log On   Join
Amputations

plzchuckle Views: 19,911
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,114,603

Amputations

Hey MH,

I received my Spray III in the mail 2 days ago. (thank you, thank you) I was going to hold off writing until after I used the whole bottle but I’m ecstatic!!!

I tore into the box like a kid opening a present on Christmas. I pulled off my shoe and sprayed it or rather doused my right foot (which has toe amputations and partial foot amputation) as I was having phantom pain and just heading to hook up my empi machine (similar to a tens unit) when the ups man arrived. I read a lot of people say the Spray III burns. I was a bit apprehensive at first and finally bit the bullet sprayed some to inhale (as you directed me to do). I don’t smoke and never have but broke out in coughing fits and sputters. Once that passed my sinuses and head felt clear. I sprayed, sprayed and sprayed my foot. I paused after each spray and waited to see if the phantom pain would subside. It took me 8 sprays before I noticed the pain settling down. I never did feel the "burn" the spray was quite the opposite for me. It felt cool and soothing. Is that because my foot is hot (inflamed)?

The first day I just sprayed away when I felt pain starting to creep up. And like a magic spray it calmed the pain within the first 2 sprays.

Today I skipped a dose of methadone and controlled the pain with the spray. It worked!!! MH you are an herbal genius!!! I am going to continue to try weaning off the bad methadone and see if the spray alone will work for me. I am feeling positive it will.

I also had a flare up of carpal tunnel on my left wrist and attacked it with the spray. That was no longer bothering me within a couple minutes and I haven’t sprayed it again. I did have a small skin tag on that wrist that got soaked by the spray and now it is dark colored and dried out, perhaps it will fall off? Have others noticed the spray getting rid of skin tags? I may experiment with a little larger one on my neck and see what happens.

Next week when my husband gets paid I will be placing an order for 2 more bottles. I need to keep one in my purse and make sure I have a back up bottle so I don’t run out.

I will keep you posted on my foot and if I can toss the methadone for the spray....yeah!!!! You are a godsend MH...I have been on that nasty drug for well over 12 years.

God bless you and keep the miracle sprays coming,

Gidget

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.078 sec, (2)