CureZone   Log On   Join
MH's Favorite Herbs List

plzchuckle Views: 21,516
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,009,328

MH's Favorite Herbs List

OLIVE LEAF- All purpose herb for all ages used for prevention of everything, treatment of everything...I put it in every tincture formula and most every powdered formula.

OREGANO ESSENTIAL OIL- best / safest herb on the planet, if you don't have a few kilo/quarts or better yet, few gallon, then you just are not prepared and will one day find your self in a hospital telling yourself, that you truly screwed up and that these white robed ### are going to kill me.

TREE EXTRACTED IODINE/POTASSIUM MINERALS- possibly the most beneficial herbal extract on planet earth, it goes into every liquid extract and oil formula...I am sure I am the only one to ever make an oil extract based on the Iodine theroy and no doubt I have experimented in differant ways of extracting more than anyone on earth, because 99.99% are cluesless what it even is.

COMFREY- famous calcium herb and bone mender...and I have too much personal testimony with broken bones...

BURDOCK-blood purifier, one of the best.

MULLIEN- great lung herb.

LOBELIA-greater yet lung herb, the 2 together (air restore) is a life saver...saved my life before or at least saved me from going to the er.

GINSENG- best historical use, fun to find and best herb for the athlete or person working hard.

ELDERBERRY- best potassium herb

CAYENNE- best circulation herb

WORMSEED / Wormwood / Black-Walnut / CLOVES - a few of the best known de-wormers, but at least 30+ go into my adult dewormer formulas.

DESERT PARSLEY - I no doubt have the world's largest private collection, but do not use it much.....but it has the greatest reputation with the 1918 swine flu, aka world war I mustard gas poisoning / germ warfare experiment. The Amish Healer says 1-3 drops daily until you have used 3 ounces total will cure stiff joints.....only problem today, very few people have that much dedication to use anything that long. A person with testing equipment in a chiropractor's office in WV told me it tested at 3 drops per person, almost every person tested and they said never more than 7 drops in any given day and said that was the most potent herb they had ever tested. Naturally I don't care for such electronic testing nonsense, but the dewormer tested positive for every patient they had...aka, good for business and by the way, we "know" such testing devices often end up with the results the owner of the machine wants...such as; they sold dewormer, so no wonder dewormer tested great to every customer!!!

------

ABSOLUTE FAVORITE HERB

IF I could only have 1 herb, it is with no doubt, pure oregano oil...I bath with it, consume it internally, externally and breathe it...I figure I have used it for more things than anyone ever has and at doses no one has ever thought of.

I have 8 cows, they get strong herbs 7 days a week. We have experimented with rabbits, pigeons, dogs, cats, fish, not to mention used in our home more than any other herb including with the nursing kids....give a squirt or 2 of milk, few drops of diluted oregano and back on the milk and by the time that kid is 2 years old, he will think nothing of oregano direct in the mouth and know it as his lifelong medicine.

I would take a barrel of pure oregano oil over a large bar of purest gold any day. One day, hopefully late this year, I hope to expose a method of using oregano oil that I believe will extend life better than any medical method ever thought of and so simple, everyone, including the animals can do it while they sleep.

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.688 sec, (3)