CureZone   Log On   Join
Lower Bowel Balance Formula - LBB

plzchuckle Views: 20,794
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,999,896

Lower Bowel Balance Formula - LBB

Dr. John R. Christopher had one thing to teach, colon health. His formula was what he often referred to as Fen-Lb or basically just Lower Bowel Balance. The formula originated in Germany and he perfected it throughout his lifetime.

It is the greatest herbal formula KNOWN ON EARTH and deserves to have originated from Germany, because that country knows more abou herbs and human medicine than all the other countries combinded on this planet.

People who think Dr. Christopher's LBB formula is not the BEST herbal formula to correct the intestines over a lifetime and on the otherhand, believe in the insanity of what some call P&B shakes might as well hang herbs up, because they are not for them. Anyone, period, that believes in the use of P&B shakes is practicing the destruction of the intestinal muscles and again, has no business mixing herbs in their program, because you can't do one thing good and 2 things bad and expect anything good to result.

For me, I will stick with Dr. John R. Christopher when it comes to herbs and knowing Colon Health. Anyone with experience KNOWS the LBB is not a laxative and KNOWS the P&B is nothing but a poison method that forces the liver to flush the poisons out of the intestines as fast as possible.

"IF" a person does not start with the LBB formula for every known health situation with the exception of a ruptured Appendix, then they are not doing as Dr. John R. Christopher teaches about his herb use. He states it real plain in the front of his School of Natural Healing Book.

There are 3 kinds of people and 2 kinds will NEVER succeed with health using herbs/diet/nature.

The other 2 will do it their way, seeking non- natural methods/poisons and everything that looks like the easy route.

Anyone taking the DeWormer Formula and not the LBB has no business taking the DeWormer. If they obey Book I, then they don't need herbs.

Those that don't obey Book I, can talk about health forever, because forever they will be unhealthy and the self-experiment seeking a cure.

BEWARE all those who use toxic methods, let them do what they desire, it is their right, but do not get sucked into their false education to others. Reading what I call BOOK I sets people free from medical minded people and reading The School of Natural healing teaches people TRUE herb use and allows them to not be misguided down a bad trail.

Just my ideas, READ and don't take advice that has no commonm sense behind it. BOOK I and The School of Natural Healing Book was created before most people reading this were born, they have stood the test of time, they are true, they have NO GIMMICKS!

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

3.000 sec, (2)