CureZone   Log On   Join
Health and Fun

plzchuckle Views: 20,825
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,054,640

Health and Fun

For 30 years I have wanted a hot tub and never quite made it. I did obtain a junk one once but never had one that worked. I will turn the BIG 50 this next birthday anf figure that it is time to have one (that works. Today we dug the footer for a 20 X 28 building, this is step one, tommorrow the cement, then frame, then floor and before winter the building. This room will be my water therapy room. A small hot tub, small cold water pool, some pressurized water and finally a room where I can demonstrate how to take a pure bath, a method that can be done anywhere a person has use of electric. It will also have a bathtub dedicated to herb baths as well as clay bath, so in the future hopefully some interesting pictures on simple methods to restore the health.

At age 50 a person is not yet 50% matured, we are still considered children, yet our diseased/clogged bodies do show the signs of accumulations/age. MAYBE the ancient books meant this: Maybe we humans are not mature enough until age 120 to be smart enough to eat fruits only????

"IF" we want to live, we must use 100% of our bodies every day of our lives. NATURELY we humans like to CHEAT, so we can live in our houses, watch TV, play games and EAT. The best way to CHEAT NATURE? The use of WATER, my goal is to become an expert in the field and developement of using it to CHEAT the GRIM REAPER his just do.

I put my 30 years in the hole, I paid my price and it may take me 30 years to remove the accumulations of the factory life, but one thing is for sure, life is more fun when your alive at 50 and not near dead or already dead before the age of 50. I am not 50 yet, but plan on my water therapy room to be done my by 50th birthday and you can bet your last $$$ I am going to give all the neighbors a "GOOD SHOW" on my big 50!!!!!!!!!!! The use of water therapy allows you to take a run around the neighborhood in your shorts while others are near frozen by just looking outside their windows at the snow!!! I like the Dr. John R. Christopher stories of running in his shorts in the winter and the neighbors calling the cops on him thinking he is a CRAZY MAN!!!!!!!!!!! Dr. Christopher would see the cops coming or a car and he would dive head first into the snow drifts or jump up and down like a child and "FREAK" his neighbors out!

"IF" all goes well, I hope to finally have a room dedicated to playing in the hot/cold water, this will exercise the skin, the largest organ of the body and be step one of getting younger and younger while others get older and older!

The nea sayers are saying; many have tried this and failed and YES, you are right! But they did so with their WORMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We today know how to beat the worms, we today can learn from the past experiences of others!

The BOYS will benifit the most from the water sports, I have them all LOVING WATER and they have no clue I did it for their health, they think I did it because it is just fun!!!!! HEALTH and FUN are the samething!!!

Blessings to all,

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

1.984 sec, (2)