CureZone   Log On   Join
Book IV - The Iodine Book, by MH

plzchuckle Views: 19,814
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,110,875

Book IV - The Iodine Book, by MH

The last source I was using for Iodine info did not pan out, way too vitamin-minded for my interest, when I chopped it out, naturally the book was 108 pages long, so I finished it and added it to the school as BOOK IV.

I will soon add the info on the Iodine I am playing with.

Now that the Iodine Book is done, I will get the Brother Branham Book up soon. Naturaly,if people understand and apply BOOKS I,II,III,IV then they should be ready to take a look at religion (governments) and how it effects us all.

Those that have read alot of Iodine Info, probably, will be bored with my version, but I added my comments through out the book; again, that may even bore some even more!

YES, those who enjoy the Iodine Forum and leading people into drug use, will hate my book and hopefully they can't get into the school to ever read it.

I do beleive the first formula I made, using Natural Iodine as the Theme, should be an excellent adult formula that would provide real iodine, real plant based minerals in a manner that would be anti-chemtrail, anti-nuclear, anti-germ warfare, anti-radiation, etc..

I will get the ingredients up on the web site soon with a shory explaination as to why I used what I did.

The Iodine Book has no info on my Iodin, I don't believe such info really exist in this world, I can only hope that whatever results they get using medical Iodine, people will do better with Natural iodine. Only time will tell. I beleieve this to be fairly an original theory resulting back to a MD prior to 1820. Hopefully is just seen an avenue to push through what he learned before the MDs went chemical. I beleive, Spiritually, anyone that taught well in their lifetime, can find avenues to continue their theories after they have beed dead along time. Spiritually, we are all one if we are all God's Children. The Sporit will never be us, the body is just a vessel we use for as long as we can.

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

1.813 sec, (2)