bf&c

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
plzchuckle Views: 21,289
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,005,266

bf&c

The BF&C is needed within minutes of an accident. The Christopher education has hundreds of testimonies with their PAST formula explaining that it has corrected old bone problems that can be over 10 years past. The person must follow the Dr. Christopher rules and take it 9 months or more if their dealing with a part of the body that healed wrong many years ago.

Todays sent in e-mail testimony:

Dec 2, 2006, I was feeling the best that morning than I ever remember feeling in my adult life. Christmas was coming and the grandson was excited about getting the house decorated. He was out and about shopping with his mama, expecting to come home and get our treasures down with his mimi. I thought I'd suprise him and have at least the stuff down for the tree when he came in and we could get started as soon as he hit the door.

I don't have a pulldown stairway, I have a ladder and a hole that use to be an attic fan at the top edge of the steps ... brilliant move on our part?

There I was standing on the top of a 6' step ladder, tugging the first box to the edge. Dang, I had the ladder too close to the front edge! I had the box stuck between me and the frame work around the hole! I stepped down to the first step, holding on with one hand to the edge and the box with the other, no problem. Took the next step so that the box would have room to move down to the top of the ladder, I'd done this before. Well, other times when I stepped down, I actually got a good foothold on the step, this time, I only had a toehold. As I went to step back up, the box moved!!! This box had some very expensive decorations that had been gifts from my children and I didn't want to drop it, but I sure didn't want to fall either. I was in the attic from my hips up. As I tried to gingerly drop the box to the floor while standing on a ladder on my toenails, I found myself launched from the ladder. I bounced on my 52 yr old butt like I was trying out for the role of Tigger in the next Pooh movie!! I bounced all over a 6x8' hall and wound up in a heap, face down smelling the carpet. Every cell in my body hurt. I couldn't call out to my mama for help, I could only moan.

I was able to get myself up after a bit, nothing seemed broken, not even sprained. The only thing hurting was my liver, and it hurt BAD!!!

After the initial shock wore off, I found that I had one small spot in my spine that felt weird. It didn't feel like anything I'd ever experienced previously ... a burning feeling? A small spot, about the size of a quarter right in the middle of my spine. I had NO idea what it could be, but decided to order some BF&C while talking to Brenda on the phone.

I always start out taking a supplement on the way too low side and work my way up, paying attention to my body's reaction, looking for my dose level. I wound up taking 1/2 dropper a couple times a day. The spot was improving noticiably, but that wasn't the amazing part, I'd expected it to!

I'd broken my right thumb 2 yrs earlier, in 2 obvious places. I didn't see a Dr, I don't do drs unless I can't figure out how to help myself ... been that way my whole adult life. One day as I got ready for work, I noticed that my thumb joints on both hands were relatively the same size. I'm right handed, so the fingers on the right are slightly larger than those on the left. The joint nearer the nail looked NORMAL, it had been twice as large as the the left one. The joint nearer the wrist had had a huge lump on the outside and it was now barely noticible. This was awesome!!!!

In my 20s, I'd broken my big toe. It was broken at an angle through both joints. The dr had every intention of allowing it to heal, rebreaking it and teaching me to walk again. HE HAD TO BE KIDDING???? I've gone through my adult life with a stiff, but unpainful big toe on my left foot. Tonight, I can scrunch that big toe up in my shoes!!!!!! The joint nearest the nail is still a bit stiff, but it bends more than it did before. I'll be taking more BF&C and see if it will totally free it up!!!

I've also broken another toe on that foot and broken it twice, the first time when I was a young teenager and again in my 30s. It too had an arthric looking joint, so swollen and for so long that the next toe curved around the lump. That lump is now less than 1/2 the size it was.

Last weekend, GT, the grandson got hit in the jaw with a fly ball while playing baseball and slightly dislocated his jaw. If he'd get himself home, I'd give him some BF&C before bedtime again tonight.

Anybody with an injury to their bones or joints need to give this stuff a try! No matter how long ago the injury was!!!!

***Personal note: this testimonial is from PlzChuckle posted by MH 5/6/07

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.469 sec, (3)