CureZone   Log On   Join
MH's Family Testing of Spray

plzchuckle Views: 20,053
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,112,294

MH's Family Testing of Spray

The "sister's self-applied prevention spray" or whatever I end up calling it someday continued story:

My oldest brother that sprayed it on his swollen hand and was cured in 2 minutes or less, took the spray bottle home and had his wife put it on her knees that have plagued her with pain, but she is not stupid enough to get the very common knee-replacement surgeries .........................

My mother had taken a Alaskan cruise and the airplane-ride across country took her up very high and her ears have caused her much pain. The chiropractor tried to help, then she went to an ostiopathic doctor who also rolled her neck/skull and said she was swollen with infection. This didn't help it enough, she came over and I gave her a bottle of garlic oil and the next morning she wrote this e-mail:

EARS BETTER. . JOAN SPRAYED THAT STUFF OF YOURS ON HER KNEES AND SHE SAID THEY QUIT HURTING.

-------------------

Remember, the bottle I gave to my Brother was a first-time make with no herbs for rebuilding the joints, etc...that I plan on doing, it was the SIMPLE formula based on the long past Sister's Theory of keeping orphan kids healthy............

I haven't had time to make a new bottle because a harvard MD decided he wants to use most of our products in his medical practice and his order is huge and will keep us busy for the next few weeks. I haven't even dared to tell the doctor about this remake of an old catholic cure for all that we discovered can actually work by being sprayed on the skin and is so non toxic you could spray it in a new borns mouth with no fears, etc.........it is so amazing, it is actually SCARY to think about what people are going to do when they try this product............so far the few families that have tried it are 100% convinced it works like a miracle and who were more famous for miracles than those old sisters that dedicated their lives working in the ORPHANGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I get caughtup, if that were possible anymore, I will make a good size batch and let people go at it! I have no doubt I will need a web page just to collect all the testimonies.

"IF" all goes to plan, the greatly improved version will aid in the regeneration of the arthritic/damaged joints of the body with the side effects of pain free skin/flesh. Naturally a person should be taking the LBB and kidney cleanse type herbs as well to really do a good job, but all those who have taken this spray so far, really do not use herbs, so I didn't bother telling them, THEY are the types that ONLY seek the quick fixes in life..

So what about the name;

"SISTERS"

Self-Apllied Prevention Spray

I only have 8oz spray bottles.

A commercial type of product from Canada that only touches on this theory sales for $29.95 for a 2 ounce spray bottle, so using that, the suggested retail for my 8 ounce spray $30.00 when it is finished. I plan on a clear formula that can be sprayed anytime, any place and then a super strength formula ONLY for the spine/fingers and joints that hurt.

What would thrill me the MOST, is if tis formula could drive pin worms out of the skin such as the video shows of the man that rubs a chemical on his face and the little worms crawl out of his face.........if such a formula could ever be made safe, that would just be AWSOME! "IF" we can improve the SKIN, our largest organ and eliminate the acid cystals, etc...as is suggested with such a theory formula, this could be the closest thing to a "Mirical" formula, so maybe:

"SISTER'S MIRACLE"

This formula is going to ROCK PEOPLE of all ages and beliefs for the simple fact it is ONLY a spray, so GRANNY and baby alike can use it with NO FUSS! Those types that hate herbs, hate drugs, etc....can use this simply and as suggested so far, one spray and they won't let anyone take their bottle from them!

Every nursing home in the world should have 5 gallon REFILL buckets!

Like I say, JUST TOO SCARY to think about what is going to happen with this one!

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.637 sec, (3)