CureZone   Log On   Join
Testimonies

plzchuckle Views: 20,030
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,107,358

Testimonies

There are 2 hours left on the 1/17/07 special. We normally average about 2 orders for herbs a day and today I guess about 20 orders came in, so I indeed created myself some work for my birthday, but very welcome work.

I get so many great e-mails and this makes it all worth while, here is an example of 2 that took advantage of the special:

MH,

First off, Happy Birthday, Happy 50th and I know your 100th will be even happier.

Haven't spoke to you in a while.

The NO CRASH IS GREAT. I have started and stopped and am starting again tomorrow. It was a timing thing. The itching has taken a while but I believe with the OJ fast and other products combined it will solve the problem.

I'd like to take advantage of the 2 4 1 specials you are offering.

I have credit card info on hand with your lovely wife, B. Tell her it's the friendly ##### #### #### #### in St. Louis, Missouri, I think they are calling us the Miracle State right now after the finding of the two boys Shawn and Ben.

Anyhow, enough gabbing.

Please order the Dewormer for me the 2 for 1 special as well as the Longevity Spices 2 4 1.

Also, I'd like a Kidney Cleanse, but I don't think that is avaible on this special, is it? I double checked and did not see you offering anything about that. I know it comes in the 8 oz. bottles and you said you special was for 16 oz bottles. If you have a special for the Kidney cleanse, or would like to make one for me, please do so.

I know it's probably not a good thing to do, but I could suck down and live on the longevity spices and NOTHING ELSE. That STUFF IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy Crap, I mean it's really great. I didn't like it as much as the other one, but the more I suck it down I love it. I've become addicted to it. I mean it calls to me when I enter the room and my mouth starts to water like I'm sucking on lemons. Start about RESPONSE!!!!! Thank you so much for brain storming that STUFF. Hats off to you.

Please let me know about the kidney special.

Enough for now. I'll be joining on your 108 club within the next month. Don't want to be left out. God Bless, ######

Hello Mh,

Happy Birthday MH!! Hope yoru having some fun today.. I got your longevity spice kit about a week ago. All I can say is wow. This is some life changing stuff. I love it I'm feeling so much better and get so much stronger it's not even funny. So I would like to order some more for your birthday special. I would like to place an order for 50 dollars worth of the longevity spices bottle. another order for 50 dollars worth of the liver/gallbladder cleanse cardiac-vascular-renal balance, 50 dollars worth of the no crash powder that comes with your longevity spice kit and 50 dollasr worth of the lBB. and 2 oz Dropper Bottle of ginseng tincture. and a bottle of bottom of the bael I always been very intrested in bottom of teh barrel but for some reason never got around to ording it. So throw in a bottle of bottom of teh barrel for me

I am pleased to know I am not the only person that never learned to spell very good! The e-mails have been wonderful and to all those that wished me a happy birthday, I wish you many, many Blessings,

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.172 sec, (2)