CureZone   Log On   Join
Amish Healer News - 3/29/08

plzchuckle Views: 19,949
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,110,740

Amish Healer News - 3/29/08

The Amish Naturopathic doctor was never allowed on the Amish Board. He is an Old Order Amish with liberal privileges of having a house phone. Under normal circumstances the phone would have made him New Order, which he really is.

The Amish Board had their meeting and denounced the naturopathic doctor, even the owner of the newspaper who has published all of the burn information for the past 2 years stood up and told the entire board that Willy (naturopathic dr.) was doing WRONG!

The Amish Healer and all his family that make the B&W, are meeting today to "organize" what they all desire to do in the future with the B&W product, education and books. Naturaly, my name will be thrown around at all these meetings, because I was the first one to recognize Willy being one of the bad guys; as well I am the only one for he past 10 years willing to help the Amish Healer with putting his education to paper.

Will Willy be thrown out? It is hard to tell, he is worth millions $$ and has the house-phone and abilities to help the Old Order Amish remove a child from a hospital and treat a burn outside of a hospital, etc.....all of which made their relationship with him valuable in many ways, but he decided to see this as a way to gain more $$$$$$$$$/power which is not a common thing among Old Order Amish.

My guess is Willy will change to New Order or Beachy or even Minnanight religion. Time will tell. The only thing we know is that the day he hooked up with the Amish Healer, it was the beginning of a nightmare. It cost the Amish Healer alot mentally and physically, but having a large strong family, he will recover an continue onward! Hopefully we can get him to do a few more books in the near future.

Like I have said before, the year 2008 seems to be a year of separation of good and evil ....so many families are under attack right now. We are hearing of men wakening in the middle of the night in terror, men waking up as someone else and beating their wives, with no memory after. They wake up later, etc .. men doing suicide... men in all sorts of trouble and the wildest thing is it is happening to people who never had past problems. It is as though evil in making a huge move on the world this year!

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.141 sec, (2)