CureZone   Log On   Join
Migraines

plzchuckle Views: 19,874
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,114,199

Migraines

Today a lady called for her 17 year old neice that has migrains and period issue pain. 3 ladies came over for a visit. after a lengthy explaination to the young girl, One of the ladies sprayed her with Formula I. 2 sprays on the back of the neck and 1 little spray on the forhead, the girl was quite scared of the unknown product and should be, she appeared to be a wise girl and she never drinks pop!

1-2 minutes later, the lady asked the girl how is your head ache? The girl says, "It is gone!" She says she can feel her lower back, so the lady sprays it. The 2 ladies could not care less about the girl and they are telling me about all their pains and operations, etc.and start spraying them selve; then smelling Herbal Spray III and sure enough......boom, the one lady says, "i can sell this stuff, it works."

I gave the girl a free Formula I and the 2 older ladies took home a bottle of III each. Once with the herb sprays, herbs etc. are not so important...the "quick" fix is what people desire strongly.

I still believe these herbal external sprays could be the most "sellable" products in the history of herbs. I have never read or heard ever of any such formula in the herbal world that does what these formulas appear to be doing.

names:

The "Quick" Fix

Chiropractor in a Bottle

Miracle Spray

These are just the most recent names I have heard from the few who try it.

This is one one of the very few products I have ever made that actually could be commercially duplicated in a factory and sell to millions of people. It has the market of most every adult human being a customer. Not only does it give the unbelievable "quick" fix, it actually, in my theory, will reverse ageing/disease on the total body. It treats/supplements the entire body with each spray, eliviates imflamation, extremely anti- parasite (viral/bacteria).

I have plans of making it the greatest anti- parasite formula ever conceived, something Dr. Hulda Clark never dreamed of. something no one ever dreamed of.

A parasite formula for the head and the entire body. A parasite formula for the skin/flesh/bones. and like all the Barefoot formulas, it also nourishes/supplements the minerals that people lack in their daily diet.

The perfect Iodine formula

The perfect "everything" formula.

This external theory, takes the use of herbs to an all new level. Tt answers the chemtrail problems, It covers just about everything health-wise that I can think of. It can be made to just about do anything and do it better than standard herb use has ever done.

The ladies today, first received the 2 sprays in the air such as Dean showed us a few weeks back and sure enough, the first time user got their results, Their interest was 100% on this product.

To consider all the formulas that could be made based on Formula I, it is overwhelming to think about. Something a large company and employees could create an industry around something that could be the largest marketable product in history; something medical could take off with.

A few have asked, "What is in formula i??????????????????" I doubt I will ever say. It was like opening a new door, walking into a new way of looking at human health.

Nothing, today, I know about human pain, is what I knew just a few months ago.

-----------------------------------------

I kind of believe, the number 108 came around because I believe in the days that the lamb could lay beside the lion, All mammals were breatharians. I believe much of what floats around through my day dreaming "mind" does so because I am constantly being prompted....

Pastor Lee Vayle chooses to believe it is the late Dr. Christopher, others may suggest it could be Dr. Hay or anyone of the many past authors that I enjoy reading and pass onward as education on human health. "Promptings" are not by chance. "Guidance" leads people to "you" and what we decide to do, determines on what happens next. Often a "true" prompting will not stop until the person 'acts" on the prompted subject.

Often the next step never comes, until you act on the previous step. The more you just "accep,t" the faster the channels seem to open and you can watch people come and go in and out of your daily life all as though they were being prompted and their bodies doing the work.

The more you become aware, you can watch these people and how they effected your daily life and what had to happen many years ago, so what happens today, can happen.

In fact, your life is predestined from the day this earth was created and you are an actor on this stage of life. if it were not so, God would be out of control. The day you believe and behave as though God is in control, you have mastered life.

The connection is "huge."

Science suggests, not very along ago, all humans communicated world wide via a sound system we call 'radar" today. I would suggest this still exist today, just not the way it did many years ago when we humans were more "pure."

People come into and out of your life, not by mistake. the connection is there, we just have loss so many of our senses, we can't recognise it on the physical level anymore.

Those with exceptional reception can understand the mammals as well. Pets don't just appear or are accepted by accident, it all is a result of God's direction/plan.

I said 10 months ago, 2008 would be an exceptional year. for good and for bad, this is the preparation year for the future years to come. This year many things have happened to many people....sad times and happy times.

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.219 sec, (4)