CureZone   Log On   Join
Natural Tree Iodine by MH

plzchuckle Views: 3,512
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,037,560

Natural Tree Iodine by MH

No doubt "real" usable Iodine is the most valuable supplement in medical history and something they have not used since 1820's..

I have been making differant versions for some years now and use it in every liquid formula and is by far the greatest supplement to the human diet I know of....why others d not attempt to make such a thing and cling to the chemical iodines that are metalic toxic to thehuman body with lifelong bad side effects....I do not know, other that they find it in a book, it is cheap to make and they only do it to make $$$$$ and nothing more and are clueless how to do anything beyond what they find in a book...

Each year I seem to try something "differant" and while making a new batch recently as I was preparing the herbs, I got an "idea" and it always seems like each new idea is a more expensive way of doing things...just seems to always cost more when you are seeking to make something the absolute best you can..

This time around I believe the formula will be much more potent, which will be fine when adding to large formulas, but as a stand alone herbal formula, this batch may want to reduce to drops and not taking droppers or as a few have done, take a teaspoon for a dose....in fact, I have never suggested anyone ever take more than a dropper and 3-5 drops daily would probably be more than enough for anyone to take regularly.

"I" am 100% convinced humans have the closest ties to the tree as a food/medicine source and this batch of natural tree Iodine will be as much all tree as it possible can be made, with extremely little water from the ground, so little most people would say there is no water in this final product. Water being H20.

Some people like to say natural Iodine is not "real" or "potent", while I have played with it for many years now, actually close to 20+ years and I know for a fact it can burn your skin just like the chemical made Lugol's iodine does and people know when I am making natural tree iodine, it takes me a few weeks and each day that I am making it, I don't protect my self from it touching me a drop here and a drop there and those drops make dark spots on my skin that can last for days and I KNOW, "IF" I painted my skin 1 day with the natural iodine, it would not hurt and just turn the skin black, just like Lugol's does and I know if I painted that same skin the next day, it would BURN something terrible, just like Lugol's does...

with Lugol's, it is made with 2 deadly chemicals, so deadly just the vapors can do major harm to the lungs and anything beyond 6 drops as a dose can cause such harm, that a large dose can be fatal and continued use is known to cause sterility and birth defects and that is why medical took it off the market by 1960 and only crazy people continue to make it and use it, thanks to the dr. clark book, many people started making it as she provided the hard to find formula for it.

With Natural Tree Iodine is is just "tree" and no man created toxic chemicals and no metals to accumulate, etc. and most people get such fast results from using it, that I was convinced it was great years ago and I am a believer in Natural Tree Iodine, Pure Oregano Oil and Olive Leaf and make sure those 3 herbs go into every herbal formula possible.

I believe a variety of trees make natural Iodine as a protective defence and the more you torment or damage a tree, the more they will make. I noticed today that the trees I have been altering for the past 16 years: I put 9 steers out to pasture and they have access to these trees and they have eaten the limbs off of the trees that I have been modifying to make more Iodine and the trees I have not been messing with all these years, they have left alone......I feed these cows every day of their lives what I call the adult herbs for anti-lymes along with extreme cayenne/oregano and they must have believed they needed "more" to turn to eating these leaves/branches. The steers have all the mineral salts, real salt, hay and fresh green pature grasses/buffalow herb, clover, etc....with all the natural herbs and ponds with natural friendly bacteria rich water to drink and bath in and no cemment to stand on and commercial raised cows often are born on cement and never touch natural ground and spend their entire lives on cement cow lots..

NO ONE has a clue how I make my Natural Tree Iodine and NO ONE ever will...if they did, they would try to copy it afasp., same as some have been trying with some of the products I make today.....such things have never appeared in books, so people are "scared" to self experiment.....and they are clueless what trees to use and how to ue them and what time to use them....some may be the fruits of the tree, the bark of the tree, the root bark of the tree, etc. and some parts may need to set for a few years before you use them and others must be used immedietly and if you don't know how to "capture" it in the right pH, you might end up with worthless liquid.....and that just "scares" people who are book smart ONLY......

Books are at best "guides".....every book an "opinion"...

I have seen people make all sorts of poisonous stuff to consume and I ask them "why" they added this or that and they say they learned to do it from a book or was told to do it in college class and otherwise they are clueless why and just do it.

I am sure 1 thing that lacks in herbal history is the use of TREES...after all, look at bees, where do they get their medicines from? YUP, trees! And most people are clueless of that and how to make use of it.....

A local wealthy man makes maple syrup...his maple syrup sucks as he does it too fast, the modern ways and I would not use it for dog food....BUT, he has a very expensive commercial quality R/O unit that he runs the tree water through it to separate the sugars/minerals from the bulk water and this machine actually expells high pressue tree water out a 1 inch line by the thousands of gallons onto the ground that runs down the ditch of the road to a creek.....

"IF" I lived closer and had a bulk handling truck/tanks, I would take all his scrap tree water and use it to make all my herbal liquids and never use well water again.

I told him to save all that wonderful water and use it for his drinking water!

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

3.055 sec, (3)