CureZone   Log On   Join
The Sprays

plzchuckle Views: 19,788
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,112,294

The Sprays

No one has taken me up on the free bottle of spray in return for their e-mailed testimony (12/08), just another clue few to none were watching this forum, or maybe just because people are out christmas shopping and not wasting their time on the computers.

ANYWAY, they have till Monday morning and then the deal runs out. Possibly today I am going to make a PRO SPORTS KIT, this idea has been bugging me for sometime and if I don't make it, it will continue to bug me until I do.

We have some players that play until March, so the first PRO KIT will be custom made for the tall/strong basket ball players that are prone to injury and need nonstop endurance. The external sprays will only be a part of such a kit. These monster guys need STRONG BONES and SPEED, so this will be a complex mixture of herbs that they drink to build strong bones, repair broken/fractured bones, as well as herbs to POWER THEM UP. So I have been dreaming about all the things they could benefit herb-wise from and energy-wise. I have got to keep it simple, yet, be the best thing they have ever seen. Make it taste good. Make it give them a burst of energy that will last until the buzzer goes off.

I am going to have fun making this kit, it will be the strongest possible and adult strength only. The players will get a free kit and the coach and their doctor and then see what develops from there.

---------

The other day a man that has been a cop all his life and works out every day and has had operations, etc....suggested nothing could help with the pains where he has been operated on...........He sprays himself with SPRAY III. It was a little hot for him, basically because he has never done anything herbal and he probably sprayed alot, because he hurts alot.

He said not only did he sleep well because of the pain reduction, but when he does his morning work out with weights, the weights feel lighter and what use to hurt so bad while working out because of past surgeries was almost pain free. Naturally, he did not understand how that could be possible, especially from an herbal product! I said that I have been amazed as well and I guess none of us humans have ever understood pain, medical may not understand pain, or they deliberatly misunderstand it because if you cure pain, you eliminate the chiropractors/doctors/drugs/operations for 80% of the customers.

Today, I have to do some research into pain and attempt to understand how a herbal spray can erase pain in less than 2 minutes even if only temporarily. Then, I need to write a paper on this that a group of 100 Medical Doctors will end up with a free sample of the sprays. The way these doctors exist is because they want to make $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and they are all in the multi-level marketing business. I hate multi-level marketing for myself, but could care less if that is what most others think they have to join to enjoy products.

Anyone that submits their testimony with their first name and state, gets a free bottle of spray with their next order (12/08). Otherwise, if no one takes the time, I will start typing all the local testimonies I know of, which will take a day to do.

Following the Dr. John R. Christopher 60+ herbal products covering all the ailments of mankind, I made formulas using external sprays to deliver those "specific" herbs. Many times I need to make a kid strength, teen age strength and adult strength of each theory of Christopher's. This list of external sprays is way more products than what we make for internal use. This is very fun/exiting to do! Naturally, the consumer is not going to like to choose 1 product from a line of 50, but that is what Dr. John used in his practice, he attempted to make a formula for every condition.

What takes this to the next level is the consumer does not have to swallow the herbs! No more fussing from the old folks/kids and the pansies that reject the flavor/taste, etc. The internal herbs work as Dr. Christopher wrote in The School of Natural Healing Book, but you needed to correct your diet and take large doses over a 9 month + period to achieve the goal. So this adds up to alot of $$$$$$$/time and most of all, diet change that less than 1% will ever do. Not to mention correction of dental and water.

With the external spray theory, your only using a few drops, verses taking tablespoons internally of the same type herbs. Internally you may get great results in a few days or over extened long-term high doses, or not. With the base used in the external sprays, often you get results in less than 2 minutes. The sprays are the cheapest method ever, because the dose is so low.

Correcting dental/diet/habit/water is still essential and the smart people will do this, but if they want treatment only and not improved life, the external sprays will be the quick fix 95% of the public searches for. I will forever preach correction of diet/habit/dental/water, because that is the long term cure and not just a treatment.

As I get a few of each new formula made, I will have to ask for volunters to see how some of these work. For example, someone that has chronic thyroid issues, I will suggest a 4 ounce bottle of spray just for the neck only and when that bottle is empty, then ask for what the customer experienced. Based on those results, I will either keep the formula, or pitch it. When I make the external parasite spray, we need one of those folks that believe their skin crawls with tons of worms and let them spray their entire body and see if these worms die or run out of the body! I think in a year or 2's time, we can prove or disprove the entire Dr. Christopher theories of his 60+ formulas he used.

I am EXCITED to make an external cancer spray, I haven't written the exact formula onto paper yet, but I know if a person can see a lump, then these sprays can get inside that lump and in theory, that lump should start disappersing day one. So when that is made, we need a LUMPY PERSON to give it a try.

These sprays treat the BODY ELECTRIC, a theory that our earth is a motor and we humans are electrical compressed sun radiation and basically walking liquid gas beings. We see/feel/touch via our Spirit that makes this collection of radiation stand and walk, while our real spirit, lives in what we call the "Heavens".

Look at these sprays as though you were spraying an electrical motor that is running high speed, but not effeciently because dust/dirt is blocking the pathways of energy flow. The very second you spray an electical motor and the dust gets out of the way, that motor speeds up and runs cooler. In Fact, that is exactly how these sprays are working and the dust is our calcium cyrstals blocking our nerve pathways.

REMOVE our calcium deposits/crystals/needles and that is how we can stop pain in 2 minutes or less.

Folks, it is our kidneys! We have overloaded them and packed them with rock. They are not removng the rock we swallow/eat anymore and this rock deposits through out our body and crystalizes into trilions of needles. What we call pain, is simple getting stuck my billions of needles everytime we move our flesh. These cyrstals are microscopic and can dissolve in seconds and that is how the sprays work, along with delivering herbs that feed/cleanse the flesh.

Because we have poor kidney function from childhood, each glass of water, each bad meal, leads to the formation of trillions of calcium cyrstals and by the time we die, the good doctor will say that human had 900X too much calcium in their body and they solidfied their organs/flesh until it could no longer circulate blood.

This pretty much concludes and superceeds those thousands upon thousands of medical books written over the past 200 years. It explains everything that aches in the human body. Why we must die from our massive accumulations that stops our circulation of blood, that life providing blood?

This is so new to me, only realizing it could be done in just the past 3 months; I am glad I erased the first 10 years (website) and now can start all over with the new! The sprays will be a whole new education, all new experience. They deserve to be in their own catagory. They are still herbs, still food, still keeping it simple.

Jody and I were talking the other day; we need a device, that would put a mist in our houses on a timed method. like those automatic arisol bathroom sprayers that spray perfume in the bathroom x amount of times per day. If we had such a device and we had a bedridden person in a room that was misted every so many hours per day, you could administer these herbs with out ever touching the person, they would barely notice anything differant, because your actually treating the air in their room. We have 2 people that went pain-free after just 2 breaths of spray III. What if we slept in a room that the air had just a little of these sprays in them all the time???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

This dates back to JAPAN 60 years ago when a MD made a box and sprayed herbs into the skin of his patients and cured all cancers!! This dates back to a man over 100 years ago that made a box for his bed that he craweled into each night and cured breathing diseases ... this is nothing new, because man has known for a long time that our SKIN is our largest ORGAN and we can treat our body via our skin.

MAN knows the plagues/diseases stopped when man slept in a clean bed and used running water to clean their skin! The oldest orders of Amish don't take baths, their skin is clogged tight with dead animal waste from eating every animal they can raise to kill. They have the most diseases, the most corruption, etc. ... BECAUSE their skin is dirty, they smell of death which repluses the clean man's nose.

Those that read BOOK II know that man knows all about our skin and in 1992 they chose to add chemicals to all our commercial skin lotions/shampoos, etc., as well as the foods/air we consume.

FOLKS, you need to sweat every day of your life, open that skin up with moist/hot air/water. NEVER EVER forget you have 2 kidneys that clog with the bad stuff you eat/drink.

---------

I have no doubt, the theory of these great men that a long time ago of built a chamber that would control what air your skin will get, could indeed spray the herbal sprays and the skin would suck them up and all the cyrstals would dissolve. If that person was drinking K
idney Cleanse and taking the Lower Bowel Balance, etc.; the colon would start receiving massive amounts of lymph fluid and as all that waste exited the bowel/urine the person would start to rejuvinate as the body could now breathe and with each new breath create new atoms that would rebuild the body new.

The JAPANESE DOCTOR did not use the arisol can. He created little plungers that were loaded with herbs and this was all air operated so when he turned on the machine, the plungers started pushing the herbs through mist sprayers that then filled the chamer with super fine mist that the skin sucked up and cancers dissapeared as the body cleanses itself. I am going to make that same formula he used, which was an extremely strong, yet common herb. What makes this all so ironic is the herb that Doctor used to cure cancer back when I was a baby, was garlic! The same herb the infamous Dr. Hulda Clark is telling the world to stay away from, because if you have cancer, garlic will make it worse! It makes a person wonder what the driving force behind Clark is? In fact, has she gone the way of Dr. Royal Rife? Has she desroyed her mind via the use of too much frequencies as he did? Dr. Rife was a genius, no man alive today could create like Dr. Rife did; yet, he died a drunk and his medical buddies stated he was as worthless as a tit on a boar hog, which back then was the lowest thing a man could be called. Dr. Clark was very intelligent, but could these zappers turned her brain into mush, allowing bad spirits to consume the body? I don't know, but we must beware those that preach acids are good, electronics are good, Mexican water is good, etc. I personally look forward to making an external spray formula based on my home grown garlic tinctures. I 100% will never believe what Clark states about garlic!!!

I look forward to making an external spray that delivers extracts of berries/fruits of the tree to see if my body likes food through my skin better than it does down my stomach!

The year 2009 will be a FUN YEAR and we humans are designed to have FUN, not work ourselves into the grave!

Blessings to all,

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

3.750 sec, (7)