Colds & Flu

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
plzchuckle Views: 21,272
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,999,884

Colds & Flu

Cold air supplies oxygen, the oxygen excellerates the fire of life. (Fire of Life, sounds like a product name!!!) The last few days I have been digging the drive way out of snow drifts, i have several piles of snow 8 feet high for the kids to play in.

My first experience was getting stuck in the driveway about 1,000 feet from the house and I didn't have a coat or boots and could barely open the door to get out of the van, so I pushed my way out and ran back to the house in 20 degree weather with no coat or boots and got a good BOOST of oxygen.

Naturally what I ate for Thanksgiving has been waiting to come out of my lymph glands, joints. The boost of cold air allows this to happen, so yesterday my joints felt a little like flu, so no food is the remedy and a diet of orange juice. Within a few hours I felt OK, but not 100%, Today I feel 100% again. I have zero appetite, that is a releif. "IF" you have hunger, your ill in my opinion, especially if your sick and hungry, that is the worst sign!!!!

I have been saying for 9 months that I needed to get the No Crash together and I just have not taken the time to do it. I figure I will not eat until I do this, so soon it will be done, at least in a small batch. It will be all hand blended, there are too many ingredients to have this custom blended, I will have to get a blender someday I guess.

I swear, the foods we eat have to be the stupidest habits we humans partake in. "IF" we would only eat to live and not eat socially we would have zero need for forums like this one. The idea behind the No Crash is to supply the body with what it wants and leave out all the trash. Trash makes allot of acid ash that the body struggles to remove and can suck away 80% of your daily energy.

There is a couple of complicated ingredients in the No Crash that makes it difficult to make into 1 product, that has been the draw back, it may have to be 2 or more parts, etc. I will know when it gets done and it will evolve for awhile as it gets perfected, if it ever gets perfected. It has been going on now for 12 years.

Blessings,

MH

NEVER EVER let anyone blame cold air and cold water for ilness, ilness comes from the dinner table, PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.746 sec, (2)