CureZone   Log On   Join
Real Iodine Minerals

plzchuckle Views: 20,797
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,053,940

Real Iodine Minerals

I know tree Iodine can burn the skin similar to the way Lugol's Iodine does.....otherwise; I have no clue what a scientist would have to say about REAL TREE IODINE, because they could do nothing until some professor created (faked) a test...and even then, all they could do is guess....scientist in general are as stupid as their professor teachers, which can be pretty off the scale bad at times....

OTHERWISE

After several years what I call Iodine from a tree and what 1 doctor simple calls EARTH MINERALS so as to avoid the word; "iodine" on a label....I have developed the best set of finger nails I believe a human could have....I say this every 6 months, only to notice they are better and better with more time....So strong it really seems amazing.

My feet since set free over the past 10 years to some degree, starting with no socks and 95% open sandals year around have changed noticably as well in the past 2 years.....but have no clue if the tree Iodine is responsible.....

My heels developed very thick SKIN...so thick, it cracks and I can peel it off. I ASSUME if I pitched the sandals and walked on the stones/dirt all the time, then this thick skin would always be in perfect shape...

OTHERWISE my feet seem to suffocate if I even try to put on tennis-shoes with out socks....instantly start to sweat as they over heat....

If I get in a situation that I must wear dress shoes for a few hours, my feet feel horrible until I can take the shoes off..it truly as though I shut the air off to them and they can no longer breathe..

Those reading this that need hot socks on, heavy or steel toed shoes at work, etc.....or just plain experience cold feet....you truly are shackeled slaves......Once i read the foot book that is probably still on theold website, it only gave me more confidence to knowing shoes are anti-health.....and do cause harm to the nerves, muscles and much more.

SET YOUR FEET FREE!!!!!!!!!!

This time of the year when it is 12 degrees out, you will every day have some person comment about your bare toes....but let them...they do not know / realize how inslaved they really are in this civilized world.

Keep a pair of boots in your vehical in case you broke down and need to walk a few miles in deep snow, etc....but otherwise, those that do not work outside in the winter, can pretty much get by the majority of the time with out shoes...NEVER wear shoes in the home....if you do, you are bad off. PETS in the home? Set them free, so your not walking in their crap in your home. That simple. If you feel you must torment some pet in your home....then you too are a slave, a slave to that animal/bird/reptile etc...all sharing worms with each other.

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.016 sec, (2)