CureZone   Log On   Join
My Iodine Testimony by MH

plzchuckle Views: 21,165
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,037,569

My Iodine Testimony by MH

Unlike most, I have not experimented with the strong tincture Tree Iodine. I have only taken the formulas I have made, which at the best would have maybe 10% of the extract.

Keep in mind, my Green Tree Iodine extract has no way to be tested; IT IS NOT what medical considers IODINE! A natural WHOLE HERB extract has THOUSANDS of plant chemicals that Science can not explain or identify. They prefer to take a few chemicals from a whole and convert this to a toxic drug, so when I say Tree Iodine, this has zero with what is known about medical iodine.

----------------------------

As stated before, I noticed, the same as many have, that the finger nails get thicker/stronger and appear to expel as they rebuild them selves. I, in theory, believe the bones are doing the same.

Today I realized this:

My nose has not blead since I started taking the Natural Tree Iodine.

As a child my nose would bleed when I would get hot. As an adult, my right side would bleed just a little when ever I ate something toxic or if I was nervous and my blood pressure raised rapidly I could always count on a few drops of blood. Even at seminars, if I got hot or a little nervous, I would experince a few drops of blood.

I never really saw this as a bad thing, Often at work, my nose would bleed a little and I figured it was Nature's Way of expelling unwanted chemicals in the blood or keeping me from having a heart attack; the nose bleeds were never big or lasting more than a few seconds, etc.

For 51 years I was born into a body that possibly was lacking something, the same as my parents were lacking and the 7 generations before me! I remember my older brother had bad nose bleeds and the doctor burned the inside of his nose as a teen to stop it.

Just today, I realized NO more nose bleeds!!! For years, I asked others in-the-know of herbs and health how to cure the nose bleed thing and none had a clue! I always figured the cure would be priceless info to have or acheive!

I have self-experimented with many herbs and none ever had an effect on the nose bleed thing.

------------------

In the Iodine Book, I put together on the website using common old medical info and folklore. It seems in the past 200 years, the good MD knew to prescribe Iodine for ALL health problems and cross their fingers the patient would experience health increase. In the book, I suggest "IF" the M.D. got any success using the WRONG IODINE SOURCES and their Synthetic toxic sources, then surly the REAL IODINE provided by God in Nature to all mammals world wide would do better. Just my theory of course!

The reason I don't mess with te real full strength extract is when I made it, the first dose made me sick and by sick I mean too much expelled all at once to be comfortable with. After working with lead/nickel and all kinds of nasty metals/chemicals for 30 years and having a lead rating of 115 times more than the average male, anything that inables the body to expel heavy metals too rapidly has a chance of making me sick. The history of Iodine is that it aids the body in expelling metals.

So for me, the diluted formula is more than good enough. For those who have not worked all their lives with toxic substances, the pure stuff may be as simple as drinking water for them, that is how some have been able to drink 8oz bottles quickly with no ill results, while for me, it may take 2 years to consume that much.

-----------

Since the product has no author promoting it, has no real medical history or scientific studies and virtually unknown to herbal companies, this product will be experimental for a long time to come. Each person creating their own dose and as time passes for them, only they will know what differances it has made and we can assume we may never know the internal differances and the spiritual differances.

I say spiritual because an ill body is fair game for evil spirits, so anything that keeps us, US, is worth more than gold ever could be worth. Once possesed and off the deep end, it is too late for most people to have any normal life ever again. They seek drugs to end their miserable existance.

NO DOUBT, and I will probably say it many times in the future and agree with The World Health Organization (WHO), that all humans world wide have a common problem, the lack of IODINE! I personally believe, NO ONE out there has ever used the true source of Iodine, aka from the TREE!

This product is basically priceless when compared to anything in the health world. A large herbal manufacturer would "BUY" an author such as Dr. Morton Walker or one of many "FOR SALE" and produce a book and promote it. Sale 1 ounce dropper bottles as diluted as possible for about $39.95 and make $$$$ MILLIONS! THEY WON'T, because all such products ELIMINATE their other trash gimmick products. Just like oil companies want nothing to do with cars that get 100 miles per gallon! It is bad for their business!

Such products never find their way to the public, except by way of the internet today! The major problem, for every 10,000 trash products, you may have 1 real product and the public are victims every way they turn.

I like this simple forum, because a few daring indivuals are willing to self-experiment and by doing so, it gives a wide based study by people who don't know each other and can live thousands of miles apart. I personaly believe, the Tree Iodine may be the greatest discovery in Human Health and it only took 200 years of medical history and help from an occult teacher by the name of Dr. John R. Christopher, and another from his time period known as Harry Hoxsey who had more cancer clinics with cures and the most arrested man in American History and held on to a secret of using Iodine to cure cancers of all kinds. Many have tried to make the Hoxsey Formula, many such formulas float freely upon the internet, but the formula was only a method to hide his Iodine. I don't think any one human alive today really knows the true source of the Iodine he used and odds are it was not from the Tree. So once again, I say, "IF" he had success with what ever form he used, then Tree Iodine should have better success.

For 51 years everything had to happen as it did, so I would end up living in the best location in the entire world for the best tree to obtain natural Iodine from and be the dominant tree covering the land around my house. As William Branham beieved in Predestination as the Bible states as well, "ALL" has to follow the Plan!

"IF" not, then Oh Well, it is FUN anyway! None us will know until we close our eyes for the last time!

"IF" and this is a HUGE "IF", the Natural Tree Iodine over time, cures the stuffy over reactive nose that plagues humans (because of bad diet), then a bottle of the Natural Tree Iodine would be the Fountain of Youth!

I KNOW THIS!

Each morning Trevor age 3 (almost 4) comes and ask if he can have the Iodine Formula I am currently experimenting with and each time he always says that taste GOOD! I take a dropper daily, while he takes 3 droppers! This is the ONLY herbal formula he has asked for, for so long, on a daily basis.

Trevor has many special things about him, he still draws attention everywhere he goes. We have noticed Chinese girls just stop and stair at him, like they have never seen a blonde hair boy or something. You definetly don't want to let him get away in public. What we have noticed the most is, he never wets the bed at night, a parents delight, for sure!

Personally, I think Tree Iodine rewrites the book on human health, it really could be that kind of product. Soon I will dedicate an entire page to it and the few formulas I am having fun making/experimenting. The only real info about such products are the testimonies from this forum!

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.281 sec, (5)