Cleanse the Liver in 9 Days
Feel great again!

Cleanse the Liver in 9 Days
Feel great again!

plzchuckle Views: 20,208
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,109,873

Day 26

I have increased the fasting by reducing the liquids and upping the herbs, still no problems, just another day in paradise.

Right now I am down laoding FASTING VIDEO II that elf installed on the schooling web site, my dsl phone line is a little slow when it comes to videos, so I have discovered it is wise to start the down load before I start to answer e-mails/post and usually by the time I am done, so is the video.

Even Elf seems excited about the video education and this gives him the interest to make it better and better. Hopefully by this time next year this on line schooling will over whelme the new student, they will see so much info they won't know which way to turn!!!!!!! Elf has suggested we make DVD versions of the schooling so those who do not like to down load or wait, etc. can quickly access the info from DVD, with the way they can shrink video anymore, it appears you can put a huge web site on 1 dvd, pretty cool. Speaking of COOL, Trent age 5 can go from a hot 101 degree bath and walk into a 33 degree pond and put his face under water, I am interested if any other 5 year old has done such things????????????? This is all on VIDEO II, I go swimming in the Pond on VIDEO I, which is no big deal, any stupid adult can do such a thing, but I must wonder is TRENT AGE 5 is unique!!!! Naturally VIDEO II cost be a huge junk of $$$$, because the barefoot boys will show up and show off when they get well paid, but when they are actors for a video I make, it becomes priceless footage to me and well worth it and it also makes it easier for them to buy their own car someday as they are learning to save all their $$$. The older boys are saving for a car, while Trent age 5 says he is saving for a house for after he gets married someday.

With elf creating the schooling, I assume I will video all year, such things as herbs growing, berry picking, collecting walnut buds, etc., etc. Speaking of walnut buds, later in my fasting I may experiement with this fantastic energy bursting extract. I have many, many gallons of Buds getting some age now, mixed with some 12 year old wild ginseng should just about make any man want to jump up and shout.

I see at the bottom of my screen the video is 90% down loaded to file, I chose the high definetion down load, Elf is nice enough to make a easy fast down load and high quality down loads, if any man ever needs a great BIG THANK YOU, it is ELF in TEXAS, what better place to be when your wanting the largest web site in the world! Only a man from Texas would have such a desire! With out his efforts, the schooling would be on paper and cd done by snail mail.

Blessings,

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

1.891 sec, (2)