CureZone   Log On   Join
One Cure Cures ALL

plzchuckle Views: 21,465
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,008,464

One Cure Cures ALL

Naturally one cure, does cure all and the closer a person applies this, the faster their results. Clean blood in a non-poisoned body will restore the health and rejuvinate as well. People fail when they take short cuts or refuse to remove the metals from their lives and in many cases their habitat is so polluted with bad air and frequencies that they must move away if they wish to succede, etc. but is all cases, clean blood means clean/healthy body. Will a person do what it takes to obtain clean blood? That is their decision, no one else can make it for them.

All can have great health, what I chose as BOOK I education is the best starting point I have found yet.

LAST NIGHT I finished a GREAT old book and early in that book I decided to make it part of the advanced education maybe BOOK 10 or somewhere down the line and when I finished that BOOK, you klnow how many pages it was:

108 pages written over 70 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It uses no herbs, no drugs and teaches a cure that every human on earth can do for absolutely 100% free and cures rapidly. It also is about the feet, so it is the ideal book for the barefoot herbalist; FEET/NO COST CURE.

Blessings,

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.094 sec, (1)