Fasting - the WRONG Way

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
plzchuckle Views: 21,641
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,008,519

Fasting - the WRONG Way

The one i call the Amish Healer has over worked himself mentally and pyhsically for at least the past 15 years...while he says 5 years....

Getting worn out, he decided he had better do a fast before it was too late....so he started his fast.

Now keep in mind:

he doesn't do the LBB capsules

believes in the enema

believes in the farm animal diet

believes in vitamins

and does not do a pre-cleanse or Derormer before the fasting and his fasting can be what i consider a very "hard" fast using water, etc....and not the very safe juice fasting.

Well anyway, he is on day 7 of his style of fasting and been fatiqued, over worked and lacked sleep for many, many , many years....and on day 7 he is feeling pretty weak and his wife suggest he should have a bite of food, so they buy him a banana and he said that banana was green and he ate it........................

I guess he got sick as a dog, as the ole saying goes, and was bad off and just now recovering enough to get back to what he was like before he started, which was bad off..

He suggested that green banana gave him food poisoning, because he felt that bad....

----------

That banana did him no harm...no monster bacteria that was waiting to "get him"....when we are so sickly it is a sign of our own accumulated acids and the moment your blood drops below 7.3 pH your going to feel like you are poisoned, because you are! with your own poisons.

The golden rule:

open the channels of elimination before you start pushing the waste out!

The old Amish Healer is a unique person that has helped many in his time, doing it his way.... you are not going to change such folks, but like all the others like him, we can take what he learned and combind it with what others learned and then make up our own methods and hope we improved upon their works.

I told the Amish Healer that his works need to be recorded and he agree 5 years ago. I agreed to record his info to books and tried and tried for a few years to get him to stop long enough to do such a project or at least get a good start and that seemed like an impossible mission, simply because he is Amish and I am not and he refuses to slow down enough to make an effort...I suggested if he doesn't, then he will die with all his works lost, simply because no other Amish person really has the interest he has and none have followed his foot tracks. More often that not, just like his present problem...such folks can't help them selves.....so they need to find someone that can help them...but if they refuse, then they do it their way and that is the way it is.

In my case, I don't trust anyone else other than nature...if my body can't heal itself, then that is a fact nature will prove anyway! We fail, when we fail to trust nature.

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.875 sec, (2)