The Sports Folder

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
plzchuckle Views: 19,842
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,113,607

The Sports Folder

REACHED NUMBER 20 TODAY. THE SPORTS FOLDER IS FREE. A PERSON CAN RIGHT THEIR LIFE STORY OR 1 LINE, IT MAKES NO DIFFERANCE.

NUMBER 20 WAS A CLASSIC GREAT EXAMPLE:

Hi MH,

In junior high and high school I was quite the track star and
excelled the most in sprinting and my favorite the 400 meter relay. I
always was the one who was in the first leg of the relay first and
gave the rest of the team a great head-start. However, long distance
running was never my forte, which seemed to be favored by the US Air
Force for keeping us slaves in shape. After running on asphalt/
concrete four miles at a time three days a week my knees took a
beating. Plus whatever other damage the experimental vaccines I was
subjected to did me. I can really not run for too long anymore on
hard or soft surfaces, unless a padded treadmill. But spray II so far
is working miracles on my knees along with cleaning up my diet.

Vince

-----------------------

NATURALLY NO ONE NEEDS TO BE TAKING OUR PRODUCTS, THEY CAN LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, ETC....AND HAVE FREE ENTRY.

NATURALLY WHEN MORE DO THIS, I WILL SPEND MORE TIME DEVELOPING THIS FOLDER. I POST THE STORIES EACH TIME I HAVE 10, SO FINALLY I CAN POST THE 11-20 THANKS TO VINCE!

OUT OF THE FIRST 20 PEOPLE, AT LEAST 3 PEOPLE HAVE PLAYED SPORTS ON TV AND MORE AND SOME WOULD HAVE NAMES MOST PEOPLE WOULD RECOGNIZE, BUT NO NAME IS NEEDED, JUST A FIRST NAME AND WHAT COUNTRY OR STATE YOUR FROM IS NICE. SO OTHERS CAN UNDERSTAND WHERE YOUR COMING FROM. EACH STORY IS TO HELP OTHERS FEEL "COMFORTABLE" SOME REALLY COOL BOOKS WILL BE POSTED ON THAT FOLDER YET THIS YEAR, SUCH AS THE GREATEST MUSCLE BUILDING BOOK EVER PUT IN PRINT, BY THE GREATEST DOCTOR THAT EVER LIVED.....A BOOK THAT CAN EXPLAIN HOW A 70 YEAR OLD HALF DEAD MAN CAN STOP DIEING AND BECOME A SUPER MAN IN MORE WAS THAN ONE, BY SIMPLE DIET AND SIMPLE EXERCISES YOU CNA EVEN DO IN YOUR BED!

I AM STILL LOOKING FOR 1 PRO SPORTS PERSON THAT WOULD ALLOW THEIR PICTURE TO BE USED AS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF SPORTS. LOOKING FORWARD TO A MODEL, SOME MUSCIANS, ETC., ETC.. THAT WANT TO BE SHOWED OFF AS EXAMPLE OF PROFESSIONAL HEALTH. WHEN I PUT EACH 10 STORIES ON THE FOLDER, THAT IS WHEN I WILL ADD TO THAT FOLDER EACH TIME I OPEN IT.

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE WHO 21-30 WILL BE.

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.809 sec, (2)