CureZone   Log On   Join
Sinuses

plzchuckle Views: 19,850
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,114,603

Sinuses

My mom had some congestion in her sinuses so I sprayed Spray 3 in her face and told her to breath. I should have told her to specifically breath through the mouth because she breathed through her nose and ended up stinging her nasal passage. Needless to say it cleared up her sinuses! My dad who has artheritis was having some knee pain and takes celebrex on occasion. He asked me to try Spray 3 on his knee and said it helped a lot. The only thing it hasn't worked for so far is for my housemate who has lower back pain/mental issues and refuses to stop taking synthetic vitamins, eating horribly, or to see a chiropractor. I consider she is very toxic and probably needs more intervention than Spray 3. I heard Dr. Christopher say in his videos that there are some people that can't be helped and those are people who will not follow the 'program'.

Ps. I'll be ordering more Spray 3 and some Ear candles today.

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

1.844 sec, (1)