CureZone   Log On   Join
School Books

plzchuckle Views: 19,857
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,110,875

School Books

HAD ASKED JODY to organize the books i had chosen years ago for the website school folder....and asked if she could go through all the computers and retrieve all we had worked on over the past few years and never got on with it, etc....and have this done in the month of Sept. because I wanted to average 12 books per year on the school folder.

This was finished today and I see she had converted 38 books into pdf files over the past 5 years and we have about 40 more to do.

Currently the greatest herb book that never made it to print is being converted to file page by page....approx. 1,000 pages written by one of the most famous herbalist in american history, but he died before it went to print and thus it never went to print as he intended....i have yet to read this one and plan on examining itr closely and maybe add all my comments and ideas, because I now this was an occult author and this book was his life's work, so it has to be LOADED with occult messages.

Next time I open the school 2009 folder, I will put a selection of these books on as pdf files.

Better now than never....

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.781 sec, (1)