CureZone   Log On   Join
Back & Joint Pain

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
plzchuckle Views: 21,531
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,999,883

Back & Joint Pain

I had to make some more ointments (salves) for the Amish and I made way too large of a batch...meaning I had plenty to "PLAY" With............................

The ointments are designed on the theory of Sprays I, III & III........mostly just for Sore backs, sore knees, sore hips where the person needs long lasting results. I still prefer Spray III+, but another theory would be to apply a thin layer of Herbal Salve based on the same type of ingredients; only the ointment can use more herbs, more minerals and take all day long to asorb into the skin and be carried away by the blood stream...after all, once applied, the blood must come to the rescue of the skin and carry away the intruding substance.

So in theory, the spicer and more plant mineral the formula, and based on the BF&C calcium theories, B&W burn ointment theories, etc., etc......I can easily make the most powerful herbal ointment mankind has ever dreamed of...

I have never really been a fan of the greasy ointments, but they do have their place such as for burns, broken bones and the degenerated hip/knee bones.

I am thinking of making 3 differant degrees of HEAT (Spices, because some people hurt so much, they like it pretty hot...I am also thinking a little ointment just before going skiing may make for warm toes and warm hands, but that could be acheived easier with an herbal spray.

For a person with truely bad knees, ready for knee transplant, etc.....they could treat their knees like they were burned, but use this type of ointment instead of the milder B&W. BUT WOULD THEY????????? After all, people have their bad joints/bones because they refuse to live well in the first place......so I am not sure if I could get people to use this type of theory that would take a few minutes of their time to try to be pain free through out the day...

I will have some samples done yet today if all goes well.

Might even make an atomic / lava ointment just for those that think they need maximum heat....

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

3.020 sec, (2)