Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
plzchuckle Views: 19,892
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,111,199

Fasting

Hi MH

We need another order of LBB (2 large bottles) I will pay for both but one needs to be shipped to my sister in Oregon and one bottle to me.

1 LBB large bottle

1 DeWormer

1 LBB large bottle to ########### this is for my mother who has Alzheimer’s so if you have a tonic in this it would be better then the pills as she cannot take any pills. We can mix the pills in her food if necessary. She has not been having a daily bowel movement so we really need to do something.

Also I just completed my first 31 day orange juice fast (from April 30 to May 30) and have done very well. The first 3 days were the hardest as I was somewhat weak and dizzy when getting up; otherwise I have been just as strong if not stronger throughout the fast. I also got rid of 25 lbs (from 195 lbs, my 30 yr old weight was 135-145 lbs. I am now 54 yrs old and weight 170 lbs). I am very limber and seem to have good joints. Interesting thing is I was not hungry at all during the fast from day one and had no cravings. I never tire of fresh orange juice and in fact if I miss it when I am off the fast I feel like I am missing something. I juiced and filtered fresh 2x per day – 2 oranges, 1 lemon, 1 grapefruit, and added 50 % water. This came to about ½ gallon of juice per day and the rest I drank either water or tea (your bone, cartilage, joint).

Do you think it would be OK to do another fast the 1st of August for 30 days? Should I do anything different? I want to completely get rid of my extra fat (another 25 lbs) as I think I am still retaining toxic product in my fat cells. I didn’t see a lot of changes in my skin other then it became soft like velvet and wrinklely from loosing weight so fast. I also have very little gray hair, (you can’t see it unless you are up close and looking) I was hoping that it would go away after fasting.

I also want to thank you for your expertise in herbs and willingness to share. If it wasn’t for your info I would not be as healthy today.

Thanks

#######

I always like to hear that people are becoming experts in LIVING WELL!!

Blessings,

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.941 sec, (2)