CureZone   Log On   Join
MH's Broken Leg - Taking Care of It at Home

plzchuckle Views: 20,577
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 1,999,897

MH's Broken Leg - Taking Care of It at Home

Curezone had a major crash in the very early spring of 2007 and lost over 40 days of posts that Dushan was unable to recover. This story takes up 4/7/2007L

By day 8, the bruise within the leg came to the surface with the aid of the B&W. The leg never did tur black and blue, thanks to the BF&C. Today I went with a total B&W wrap complete with sea weed, from toes to the knee. Brenda still speculates this and that is smashed and some hard spots don't feel so good. The front of the ankle seems flat compared to the right ankle, etc., etc.

In all, no matter the choices, only my body can heal my leg, period. The Surgeon can move bones around or use pins, etc. but still not make one cell do the work that needs to be done.

I am staying on 50 BF&C double 00 vege capsules daily, I now hav the complete confidence as Dr. Christopher always had, that the comfrey based product in 100% harmless and with out this formula, I would have been a basket case living with ice by my side or go medical and spend X amount of thousands $$$$$$.

As it is I am over half way through the Branham book, which will make Brother Vayle pleased. I almost tried to hand type pages 206-207 as a post, but didn't get up to try it, but those two pages are a classic example of what he reveils about God and the Churchs.

Get this: Brother Branham, possible Elijah returned in the last age, aka God himself in man form wrote this:

He had thousands of visons, all of which came true, even if it took 5 years or more, they all would eventually come to pass. He has one very rare vison, he goes out of body and sees his wife and he in bed, he then goes to a special place where all the people look age 22-25 (male and female for those who are curious)and perfect specimens of health, the people all know him, he naturally starts asking about God and what this place is, etc... what he was told may be a little too much for the curezone reader to handle, so I will leave it at that; but I found it interesting that vayle and branham were/are not people that are teaching voodoo as do all the other churches, they know what is going on spiritually and know why things happen and are happy to explain what people are dreaming about, experiencing, etc. and the great thing is, they know how to disern between evil and good. Many things can be experienced by humans, but most never know if they are dealing with God or something with evil powers to fake them and lure them away from God.

Do they know what they are talking about? Thats up to the reader or experience with the live author.

THEIR GREATEST WARNING:

BEWARE ORGANIZATION!

Blessings,

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

1.922 sec, (2)