With a 9 day detox

Lose Weight Naturally
With a 9 day detox

plzchuckle Views: 21,322
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,008,512

Day 18

This is day 18.

I have eaten 1 meal on my birthday along with 8 lbb; so it basically was gone 2 hours later and what was left was gone the next morning, so no real damage done.

I have the fasting sprays finished and will start monday morning with a true test.

I did notice this:

the same day I made the mouth fasting spray, which is a berry/herb spray, it actually made me feel hungry for a few hours, not for food, but for it. Until I got enough of it in me, I was hungry, That was a bit scary, a spray that was suppose to stop hunger, fired me up to eat ... but the bottle still looks bare used and the next day I was feeling great, I think it may work and will know for sure later this week.

Averaging 1 quart of juice around midnight each day, with 1-2 glasses of juice in the day, so at no time, have I consumed 1/2 gallon liquid per day, which is normal for me for the past 2-3 years. no water in these 18 days whatsoever and maybe average 1 gallon water per year.

Those stats alone will make a md crawl back into their cave not knowing what to say. I know for a fact, the human body doesn't want water, it gets true water from our air. Only those stuffing them with grains and paste, etc. as well as meats, must have their water to dilute the paste in their gut. All they are doing is wearing their organs out from over work of processing the sludge.

As punishment of growing up on the farm, eating dead animals and drinking Pepsi, I don't have any teeth and, naturally, this makes it pretty easy for me to never eat a steak. so as I have said many times, God makes us go through steps of life and I have paid my dues many times over for my sins. Every sin had to come, every judgement had to come. it had to be the way it has been. This we can't change. Never regret what you have done, you had to. You had to learn the way you have.

Will you find another person on the interent saying humans don't like water? Not too many. get your water from the tree fruits, not from polluted ground.

Fasting? It is a state of your mind, because in reality, you don't want that food anyway, your just following all us sheep to commit premature death in an attempt to flee earth. Don't follow these sheep. Try to cut your own path in life and do it your way. God will see you not of the world, but as someone wanting to obey nature, the nature (laws) He set forth for all.

My fast has no rules, but i will tell you, each year, it is easier. I have done better each year. I suggest every human do a 40 day fast every year. It will make you smarter than 8 years of college, simple because man's education makes you stupid because it takes you further from God, by making you think you are smarter than the average joe. You make more $$$ and often that money leads to your premature death, while the poor simplified person just sits back and enjoys everyday of life!

If you are not enjoying life, then your screwing yourself. Sit down and see how your screwing yourself out of life. self-examine where you are going wrong.

What if you grew up on electronic games and too much tv and fried your brain doing school, etc? That was then, now you are an adult and if you don't change towards nature, nature will kill you and torture is your reward. Nature plays no games, has no favorite, She will slaughter you dead, if you so much as dare tempt her. Obey nature and her rewards are lasting, she can guide your mate to you, your children to you; God does it all. He has control as your Head Master and you his child/student. Your first step is asking Him for help. after all, your life is you and Him, period. All the rest is just part of your mind, nothing but your faith in God matters when your last breath eludes your body and it drops dead. Then, as you flee from your past body, then, you and your Head Naster will examine your final grade and if you fail, you majorly just screwed yourself.

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.750 sec, (3)