CureZone   Log On   Join
Testimonies

plzchuckle Views: 20,103
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,111,046

Testimonies

The pastor that runs the church in front of where Pastor Vayle lives (built)and will move into Vayles house when he passes onward, etc....was the first person to try the Pro Pitchers Linement other than the Pitcher I made it for.

I always gave his herbs to Brother Jimmy to give to him and I think I only met him once when the Branham kids were at Vayles house. He has used the most and has the most experience with such a powerful / hot herbal spray. He had sent me a wonderful thank you card and a huge assortment of Branham books/videos, etc.....

Here is his e-mail:

Hi Bro. MH,

Bro. Jim told me that he had taken the books, CD's and DVD's out to you. I simply wanted to show my appreciation for your kindness, in providing me with the various liniments and muscle rubs; I know I have been blessed as I have listened to the testimonies of the men who were close to Brother Branham and I just wanted to pass on the blessing to you as well.

Now down to business:

I have been using the Pro-Pitchers Muscle rub for a good number of months now and here are my personal observations as I have used it primarily for my lower back and thighs, legs and knees. I have a number of congenital skeletal problems, i.e., one leg shorter than the other, spinal stenosis, scoliosis, a trapped sciatic nerve in the lower lumbar region of the back, as well as knee joint problems and a damaged nerve in my lower right leg.

I was assessed for surgery by one of Dayton's top orthopedic surgeons and would have to have had two stainless steel rods inserted in my back to support the spine, but it would have ended my ability to perform my pastoral duties on each.; so the surgeon recommended that I get massage therapy, spinal adjustments and also use pain killers to reduce the level of pain.

I am still having the massage therapy, and I have not used prescription pain killers, choosing rather to go the natural way wherever possible, although now and again I have had to use OTC pain killers. The biggest help I have had concerning pain relief has been the use of your Pro-Pitcher Liniment.

Here are my observations

(a) I obtain relief from one application of the liniment anywhere between one and a half to two and a half hours depending on the severity of the pain and the amount of liniment applied. I may apply a second application of the liniment in the afternoon if the pain is severe.

(b) The liniment does not stain clothing.

(c) The aroma from the liniment is not obnoxious

I hope that this information is of some help to you?

May the Lord bless you,

John M.#######

-------------------------------

Often if we know a pastor or the pastor is past age 90, we supply herbs for free, this makes 4 such pastors.

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.172 sec, (2)