CureZone   Log On   Join
Heart Drops

plzchuckle Views: 19,979
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,115,286

Heart Drops

Some years ago a fellow had me make what we called; heart drops. he then flopped, went to jail for various reasons of mail fraud/website fraud, tampering with products, etc...and a past feloney violation was what they ended up sticking him with and along with sticking him, he then stuck everyone he owed and owed us for 2 barrels of DeWormer he had just sent a truck for. Now many years later, a friend saw his picture on the front page of the Parade Sunday paper as one of America's Most Wanted...mostly because his website concentrated on blood root / cancer salves and other toxic stuff. They were hunting him for something to do over the use of someone getting hurt with his cancema cancer salve he use to make. One of his websites soybean.com was still online lasti checked a year ago. When he got out of prison a few years ago I contacted him and asked for my $$$. He said he had plenty, but wasn't going to pay any of his bills. I suggested to him he didn't learn anything and was going to see prison in his future. Llittle did i know he would make America's Most Wanted list. He did say he was operating out of South America and the paper stated that he may have fled back to South America; so they know where he travels. Eventually they will catch up with him. He is a crook from the get go and there are many just like him, selling cancer salves, Lugol's iodine, silver water, etc.....all lying to the customers, claiming cancer cures. I am truly surprised the FDA/AMA/WHO has not paid the curezone a personal visit (yet) to shut them down for allowing the same types to sell products illegal in this world...simple because the people doing the selling are lying about the products.....if they didn't lie and make false claims...the FDA really doesn't give a hoot...

Anyway, to make a long story shorter:

when Greg Canton got busted, he had also ordered 35 gallons of the Heart Drops formula and luckily i had not sent it yet....so i eventually sold it over a 5 year period. Canton had claimed he would out sell the Straus Heart Drops of Candida owned by 2 brothers that were selling $7 million yearly of nothing but their heart tincture at huge rip off prices and their website was absolutly nothing but lies to deceive the customers. When Canton asked me to make a competitive product, he sent me the Straus Drops which was nothing but watered down garlic and cayenne, I made a superior product that he then called Heart Drops.... I never cared for the product because of the worthless website by the Straus brothers..so i was glad when the 35 gallons were gone, even though we had some customers that swore by it.

For 2-3 years I even had 2 customers have an standing order for 5 gallons each and the Amish Healer liked it and his nephew wants to make a living reselling it......so finally, i remade a batch "my" way, the better way and after learning more about the heart....I think this batch should be about 4x better than the first batch years ago....and I am going to suggest taking the kidney cleanse in addition or make a blend of kidney tincture with the heart drops and I will do a newsletter explaining the entire heart deal and why no human should ever have a bad heart.

To me, the Heart Drops will be superior as a spray and not the traditional method of drops....so i will set aside 5 gallons to use as a spray formula...which I will all explain in the newsletter along with some medical info that states as fact, anyone can have a brand new heart in 21 days.

I think the Heart Drops pretty is the last formula that has been on order for years. I think one customer would want the Metal X formula again, but once again, that formula belongs in a spray and i made all the herbal formulas to make a Metal X spray, but have no taken the time to blend it. I am hoping to make the hair spray first and it will be coming up soon this spring as well.

In theory all the sprays are Metal X. They all should aid in getting ridof heavy metals

but I can make a specific spray made to get rid of heavy metals in all the body and because the sprays enter the brain with no problems at all, It would seem likely these sprays would work on every cell of the body...who knows..maybe they would help reverse vaccinations?????? all true cleansing should remove some vaccines..

In my best guess, I believe I only know about 3% of what one day will be known about herb use using this herbal base spray method...

I think other sprays are appearing on the markets saying they stop pains....but I would be pretty safe in saying they are not herbal formulas....but vitamin type formulas using crap that also will add problems to the health a s a side effect....I am sure, no one will ever even come close to taking the efforts to make a copy cat of anything i make...for the simple facts...they don't have the herb collection like I have...they do not have the raw products that I have collected for the past 15 years...I doubt anyone does....does this mean I do anything better? No, it just means I use things others do not. I do it my way....the fun way! I have but one goal and that is my longevity and family health....if I fail at that, nothing else matters. I, for one, do not intend to follow all those late past authors to an early grave....those guys "failed".

But I can take all they did and make it better....that is what I have liked to do my whole life from a kid up, look at something another did and make it better and easier....

________

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

1.828 sec, (3)