CureZone   Log On   Join
Solomon's Seal

plzchuckle Views: 21,715
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,009,328

Solomon's Seal

i checked out the websites

the one the adonis likes seems to be growing solomon seal and some of the pictures show it like a house plant, very tall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you don't find this in the deep woods where it grows naturally! so if the website owner is using their home grown roots, then they don't compare to the wild. just like wild ginseng is worth allot, while the large roots of raised ginseng is worth a fraction of the price of the natural herb.

cost

they most likely are the best on the web and make big mention of the author...who knows, maybe even connected, etc....makes zero differance.

their pice?

they sell 1 ounce bottles for a huge $$$$$$$$$$$

i am no fan of pure herb tinctures in general, but i make them and i make them correctly and i use them more often in formulas and sprays, etc.....and it appears i am very/very/very cheap when compared to this website that seems to be the number one promotor of solomons seal and this herbal author..

i consider "their" price a rip off price..right up their with Clarkia types...so not impressed with them at all. these types always make me leary of the info they put on websites...so mamy of the bad people make up things to sell their high priced products...lets not hope so in this case...lets just hope this bunch are just greedy people ad not fakes.

i hate nothing worse that website owners that lie to sell their herbal products....and those that think their common herb tincture is worth a mint for just one ounce?????? buyer beware is all i can say.

if the adonis had to fly north 1,000 miles and hand pick his solomons seal roots (as he should and stay in the school barn) then i could see him wanting big $$$ for his tincture, because he would have allot invested...but when the website owner brags that they grow their own and then the #### to ask the price they are asking, then i get scared of what they write.

all my tinctures are basically the same price....why not? it makes life simple! you can buy my garlic tincture for the same price as real wild ginseng , golden seal or even this solomons seal...the real true solomons seal. my woods are loaded with the plants god planted where they should grow.

i have not consumed it as a tincture, because i have yet to find it in an old book that i trust. the new stuff is ok, but i like to find it in the old books too...

mh

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.422 sec, (2)