CureZone   Log On   Join
from an Experienced Self-Experimenter

plzchuckle Views: 19,916
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,114,603

from an Experienced Self-Experimenter

Recent testimnoy:

I am a 43 year old woman who has been on a RAW lifestyle for over a year now. Along with quitting smoking, I have lost 40 lbs. But this was not the reason for my journey. I was not a happy person and getting weaker in health by the month.

I am not a very wealthy person and in a roundabout way, got in contact with MH and started my REAL changes after book1,study guide and book108. After doing the precleanse, I keep the LBB, and oregano oil at all times.

I have just used about 1/2 the package of the sprays I,II,II and eye and mouth/tooth.gum. I am most impressed with the III and the tooth gum.

I got into yoga,taichi a little earlier then I should have(maybe too much body mass then should have) so the tranquility and peace of mind I was getting was being overpowered by the aches and pains afterward. I was truely doubtful about the benefits of these sprays and should have known that anything MH touts as beneficial, has been experimented with his family and close friends.

On my first spray with III for my neck ache(chiropractor cannot seem to touch it-- constant ache--, but has aligned many other issues) so I deemed it a muscle problem)was after an especially grueling yoga, my neck was so stiff I could hardly turn it to the right for days. I IMMEDIATELY had a SURGE of relief. I MEAN IT. I didn't even have time to put the cap back on bottle before realizing that upon placing it back on the shelf.....I didn't have to favor my right side shoulder area. I thought.....what the heck? This can not be from the spray....But it was!!. I have had this ache for quite some time and know my body rather well. I could not belive it. It lasted for about 45 inutes till I sprayed again.The pain is almost non existent and I have gone several days without reapplication. I DO spray every now and agian.

Now, This spray will most definitely make you sneeze or cough at first...but I hardly do that anymore. My husband thought I was full of crap when I told him but after he used it for his sore back(from childhood) he fell asleep. Almost immediatley from relief. Now, his knees are another story but he does allow me to spray him....he snorts and sneezes alot, but he is still on SAD and has many other issues but supports me 100% and will be openminded enough to try things. He is a beliver of the the spray III too and THAT in itself is an accomplishment --(lemme tell ya).

I also use the tooth/gum spray everyday and night now. My teeth dont hav e the gritty feel at the end of the day and my breath is NEVER sour or rank. My diet does allow for most of that, but my gums are pink and they have NEVER been that way.They were on their way to bleed when brushing. Now...I love to smile and run my tongue over my squeeky clean mouth. The taste is good to me. and I feel so alive after using it.

I use the spray I for underarm and all over. The satisfaction my body feels is indescribable. For I feel ALIVE and receptive to the energies around me.

Spray II I use in the room for freshness and sleep. My newest experiment is to spray myself and the room immediately before meditation, and I do not have much experiance in this journey yet as I have been practicing for only a month now and am still in "beginners" mind.( I hope to always be there). However, I am able to clear away my clutter thoughts alot easier and come out a bit more refreshed then usual.

I just wanted you to know MH, that not everyone has a "Thrilling" story to tell. My self experimentation is action enough for me. I would just like for you to know that for everyday people....life experiances and trial and error are the only "gold medal" we ever need.

Forgive the long email but use whatever part you want for the sports page if applicable.

And again as always,,,,you and your family are in my prayers and meditation for all the hard work you all do for the rest of us.

I look forward to ordering "silver chord" and more sprays in the future(payday).

Thak you so very much for your openness and frankness in the forums and in our dealings with each other. I always come away a better person from having shared with each other.

Take care and Blessings.

D.

-------------

NATURALLY THIS PERSON KNOWS HOW TO WRITE A TESTIMONY THAT GETS HER A FREE BOTTLE OF SPRAY NEXT TIME SHE ORDERS. I ALSO SUGGESTED, IF SUCH A PERSON WAS TO HAVE SOMEONE VIDEO HER DOING A LITTLE YOGA, ETC. WHILE SHE EXPLAINED IN PERSON HER TESTIMONY AND ALLOWED IT TO BE PUT ON THE WEBSITE TO HELP OTHERS, I WOULD GLADLY GIVE HER A SILVER CORD KIT, ETC....DEPENDING ON HOW COOL THE VIDEO ENDED UP BEING, SO A KIT FOR SURE AND THE ETC....BEING BASED ON HOW COOL THE FLIC. NATURALLY I DON'T EXPECT MANY WILL WANT THEIR FACE ON THE WEBSITE, BUT FOR THE FEW THAT DO, THEIR TESTIMONIES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME. SUCH TESTIMONIES COULD INCLUDE ALL PRODUCTS USED, NOT JUST THE SPRAYS. A STORY OF THEIR PAST AND THEIR ADVENTURE THAT HAS TURNED THEIR LIFE AROUND WOULD MAKE FANTASTIC VIDEOS THAT OTHERS THEN WOULD LEARN FROM THEIR EXPERIENCES.

BLESSINGS TO ALL,

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

1.938 sec, (3)