CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasite Cleansers - Retailing

plzchuckle Views: 21,202
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,008,802

Parasite Cleansers - Retailing

2 years ago a very young Amish Couple decided to resale the De-Wormer. They came out to see the water therapy room the other day and showed me how they have doubled their sales each year and wanted to make sure I could make them enough De-Wormer fro 2007 as they predict they will once again double their sales. They also brought back my books on Parasites. I loaned them maybe 15 books on the subject.

3 years ago this couple KNEW NOTHING about health and herbs, they had zero back ground. They came around for 1 full year before they made the decision to try to sell it. I talked to them many hours on the phone and that first year they really purchased very little and seemed be turning into the normal "pest", the person that calls and really has no questions...................Once they felt confident, they purchased a bucket of De-Wormer and over night they had a business and soon an employee. The employee bottles the dewormer, ansers the letters and sends the products. The $2 per bottle they save by bottling their own pays for their employee ( an Amish lady).

Their first year, they netted more than I made in a year working in the factory, this year they made twice what I would have made working in the factory. Their goal is to have their land and house paid for in 5 years or less based on the sales of the De-Wormer. They are happy and I am happy, the 1 year of pestering phone calls and visits ended up being our very best customer.

With "NO" education, this couple would have never learned about herbs, never made a change in their lives and nothing would have happened. 99% of the herbs stores sell bottles. Bottles fillied with such weak things that big brother could care less, because the person is getting nothing for their $$$$$. The people do not learn to help them selves, so they get no help. Soon they have hundreds of worthless bottles in their cupboards and not one of them known how to use or may be of no value to start with.

It takes simple education to make life changing habits. People should know about a product and how to use it long before they buy it, but the norm is the opposite, 99% buy and then ask questions, this is how public education has trained them to buy products.

Blessings,

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.676 sec, (2)