CureZone   Log On   Join
Monsters Inside of Me

plzchuckle Views: 21,458
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,008,797

Monsters Inside of Me

Monsters Inside Me, shown on Animal Planet, has to be one of the best public education on worms there is. Anyone smart enough to watch it, should be smart enough to seek herbs for prevention and not drugs and operations as promoted by the producers...

THE SHOW is proving that when "you" see your M.D., your M.D. should explain that you have WORMS and instruct you to live your life practicing worm prevention.....starting with, DO NOT EAT PIG, never have a house pet and clean yourself up and avoid dirty people....

The show pretty much shows just about every problem you would seek a doctor for as an "ailment" is nothing more than parasites eating you! I found it interesting that they are finally saying cyst are worms, mostly pork Tapeworms and even epileptics are just people eaten up with worms....

When you figure the human body can have any number of the over 20,000 varieties of known parasites...ya would think people would wise up and every house on this planet would have a lifetime of herbs used in their diet as parasite prevention.

Years ago, I had the "best" connection on this entire planet for the Russian Zappers, direct from an employee in the ONE PLANT in Russia and I let it go, because there just was not enough interest from enough people to buy and sell them, so I let the connection go, which was the most stupid thing I have ever done......in recent years, I have ONE MAN on earth in CHINA, willing to obtain the rarest herb on the planet with the world's best medical history for treatment of every worm known on the entire face of the planet and bottle by bottle small box by small box, I now have enough to last me and the kids our lifetimes......but if i don't order anymore, soon enough, that contact will be lost forever, not to mention the fellow barely can commuicate in English and we are just ignorant 12th grade educated Americans that can barely communicate with American slang and if we had to communicate in Chinese, we would just be "screwed" and yes, it is amazing that much of the rest of the world is willing to learn enough American language so we dummies can obtain products from around the world.......

So learning from my first huge mistake, I plan on secureing 1-2 packages per year until we lose the connection and stock pile bottles. The concentrate will never spoil and I don't think will lose its potency, especially if I store it with a little pure oregano oil.

Most countries have restricted/outlawed and forgotten the best of the best herbs on purpose, because good herbs are bad for medical business....and it is amazing how people in Russia are still willing to make things the rest of the civilized world "rejects" and how chinese business men will practically sell you anything made on this entire planet.

I doubt the business will ever develop with humans having the interest, but I think people owning horses have the will to deworm and the powerful herbs back 100+ years ago were used by zoos for all mammals with suggested very small doses known to cure every worm known at the time...

IF you're the type that goes to your MD when sick, ask him/her what worms are your troubles and see what they say and if they say you have no worms, tell them to watch animal planet....the monsters inside me and never go back to those liars again.

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.031 sec, (2)