A Cool Thing

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
plzchuckle Views: 19,870
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,112,294

A Cool Thing

A few weeks ago I stated I would have Jody organize the Amish spray testimonies with the testimony e-mails i have received and asked if anyone else wanted in, because once done, it will go to paper copy for Amish and people with no computers, etc....i think 3-4 people responded with additional testimonies.

Jody finished her part of typing and now i need to reread them all and finalize the catagories. If anyone wants their final story to the paper, they have a few days.

The Cool Part

The best doctor I know of, called tonight and said; "hey what's this i hear you have an eye spray?" Seems he has a cataract starting, and got wind from the Amish that i have some cool sprays, etc; so i explain everything as fast as possible on the phone.

Clue One

Most people know I don't do phone, so if I take a call and talk alot, you know that person is someone i look up to, etc...

Well, this doctor understands the brain/skull better than anyone probably in the country or at least in the top 5 is my guess and no, he is not a brain surgeon, but he can really help the brain out and the nerves, etc.....using non-surgical methods of manipulation of the skull.

He explained to me tonight this:

he says that guy that was hurt in 1970s and you sprayed him and 2 minutes later he is pain-free for the first time in 35+ years.......he said our "brain" knows no time. it remembers that terriable day the body was run over by a car and the guy's back ripped apart.....and for all these years the brain has said that back "hurts" .....why????? out of "fear"....fear that the back will get hurt again!

He told me that is how the sprays are working....they are getting into the brain in just a few seconds and relaxing/cleansing and nourishing on such a fine level that the brain temporarily relaxes and stops producing the pain. If you keep this up over time and the brain learns to forget the fears that pain in fact can disappear for good. That goes along with what my chiropractor was trying to tell me. Many of these old chronic pains can be produced by the brain and otherwise really do not exist.

It is kind of like how our brain can self-destruct when a loved one no longer loves us or our life gets turned up side down. We fall apart mentally and in no time at all, our mental pain ends up being a physical pain because we believe it should be like that, that we should just fall apart to show the world how hurt we are.

This doctor wants this and that and naturally sad, i will load him up with samples. He has a clinic to try these sprays on real patients.....and that is about super cool! He has education on the parts of the brain and knows what is going on.....so naturally he wants that adult tooth and gum spray, eye sprays, ear sprays, pain sprays....etc.....to see what the results are on his own eyes and said he would tell me the results of his findings.

The Testimonies

I don't expect the guy to take the time to look at my website, so the 50+ pages of testimonies will be put on paper for him to read.

You notice how he comes along at the perfect time....right after Jody organizes the testimonies, right after I made the topknot today. Everything/body follows God's orchastrated plan 100% of the time...to perfection. Anything less than this, would mean God is not in control and the world is full of chaos. I don't believe that can ever happen. The one we refer to as "God" is the master of perfection.....the planets, suns, universes all are in 100% controlled rotation as perfect as any clock that ever could be made.....no room for chaos in God's systems.

The day you accept every day of your life as preplanned and in God's total control, is the day you can have no worries, because if you live or die, makes no differance, you will learn what you were sent on this earth to learn and the day you can learn how to have fun doing it, is the day i call freedom.

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

3.188 sec, (3)