CureZone   Log On   Join
Prostate

plzchuckle Views: 20,060
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,108,198

Prostate

Very few over the years have ever asked anything about prostrate, even though it effects 90%+ of all men after age 40.

I have had 1 amish fellow ask and one english fellow ask and the english fellow wants a gallon to sell a bottle to one of his elderly customers.

I have always had the best as far as herbs can do for such a problem, but since men rarely ever talk or ask about this subject, I have not made a batch of the formula for years now. The ONLY reason this 1 fellow is asking, is because they don't understand the scare tactics of the doctors and their worthless testing......and since there is 1 simple herb/food that makes that prostrate test number drop to normal, this time around I am going to ad it to the prostrate formula...because no matter what you suggest, the fearful old men will run to their doctors at every scare they have.........the average man experiences even the slightest twitch in the chest and they go screaming to the e/r, can't pee 1 time and before they know it they are having their prostrate cut out, etc., etc., etc.....and they all end up peeing their pants, taking rat poison for their multiple stints and as they are dieing of medical induced cancers, they wonder "why" me............

MALE prevention starts at age 40 or younger.......the new version of the P/W Elimination formula will be the ultimate male formula that ever male should be taking by age 40, for the rest of their life...by far the cheapest herbal formula with the biggest bang for the buck $$$ and super / male / strength. The formula can be used as prevention and treatment of anything I can possible think of...in that if it is not working, you up the dose until it does and if it fails, it simple means you have poisoned your body for too many years, allowed it to decay long before you ever thought of trying herbs. You must have a ROTTEN LIVER for a very long period, before you die of a disease in my opinion and the best way to keep that liver alive, is prevention....worm prevention.

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.094 sec, (2)