CureZone   Log On   Join
When It's Your Child

plzchuckle Views: 19,821
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,111,199

When It's Your Child

I only wish I would started collecting testimonies along time ago, back when we used letters only and no computer, I received letters all the time and never kept any of them.

Here is the latest testimony and at the end, I will mention how I would have taken care of it.

MH

Good Afternoon Brenda,

Here's another order for you guys. I need BF&C 550 ct capsules ($59.95) and BW Oint. 8oz jar ($24.95). You can charge it to my credit card already on file.

Here's two more testimonials to add to your collection:

1. My 4 1/2 year old daughter had an unfortunate sledding accident yesterday and broke her nose. It was quite swollen, lots of blood due to a large laceration inside her nostil, but thankfully the fracture is small and at the end and it is not displaced, so no surgery should be needed. I wasn't quite sure what to do for her herbally, but then remembered reading the post about how Brother Jimmy healed his little dog.

Luckily I had some BW Oint on hand. I slathered it all over my daughter's nose once she was asleep (she didn't like it while awake - "too goopy"). I did that a few times last night. I noticed immediately after applying the ointment that her snoring stopped and she could breathe through her nose easily. This morning she looks way better than she should. (My husband and I have both worked in the emergency room, so we have a very clear picture of what she should look like today with the injury she sustained). Yes, her nose is still a bit swollen, but she does not have any black and blue marks, no black eyes, I can take her out in public and unless you know her or take a very close look at her face you would not know that she sustained such a good wack on the nose 16 hours earlier. She is not complaining of pain. Also, as luck would have it, she recently started trying to swallow pills, so she was able to swallow 2 BF&C capsules this morning. I'm positive she will be completely healed by the end of the week.

Yesterday was not a day I care to repeat, but thankfully we had some of your products to assist her body with its' healing process. Maybe nextime (does she have to get hurt ever again?!) I'll keep my head together (boy, is an injury different when it's your own kid who's hurt!) and remember to use cayenne and get the BF&C in her quicker. I would recommend everyone use the BW Oint on any sprain, strain, break, burn, skin ailment of any kind and take BF&C with it.

2. I recommened the BF&C to my parents after reading about the success other dog owners have had treating their dog's limps and joint problems. My parents have an 11 1/2 year old golden retreiver who has some kind of cancer which has manifested itself in many, many skin lumps among other things. She has also had increased trouble ambulating. I don't know if the cause is from Arthritis or the cancer or something else. They started giving Samantha 1 tablespoon of BF&C powder in her food twice a day. I'm happy to report that in less than a week's time Sam is walking easily and "jumping around like a puppy". I am very interested to see if her skin bumps start to shrink. Sam is old (in large dog years) and pretty far gone, so I don't think she'll be completely healed, but I'm sure she will have much more quality of life before she passes away. That is a priceless gift to my parents. Thank you so much for makin g the exceptional products and taking the time on cure zone to teach us how to use them.

Hope you all have a great day!

Thanks so much,

Diane

What she did was great and it is always differant when your own kid is the injured one. Here is what I would today for the same injury if it happened to one of our boys.

Apply "No Bleed" to the nose and push some up in the nose if possible. If the eyes showed no sign of bones being smashed and child able to talk clearly, I would put a light bandage on it and just keep an eye on the child that day and night and make sure no signs of a deep injury. I would give 1 tablespoon of BF&C Syrup as soon as the blood had stopped, should taken about 30 seconds or less. Then a teaspoon of BF&C syrup anytime pain was felt or every hour for a bad injury. I would use the BF&C syrup until the injury was healed, less than 10 days for a severe injury, such as broken arm, fingers, etc., etc.

The B&W ointment I would use after no bandage would be needed, about 3 days, then apply light amount daily to insure no scar would form.

No bad food during the healing process and if child was old enough, I would suggest fasting on fruit juices for a few days and allow the body time to work on the injury.

I remember the first time our oldest boy fell off a chair and had a small cut in the scalp, that bleed like crazy. We stopped the blood and naturally went to the child center close to us and the doc decided he should put 1-2 stitches in it and to be cautious, he ordered an x-ray, I had to hold the boy on my lap to be x-rayed and naturally the woman tach screwed it up and had to x-ray us twice, all for nothing, it was only a small cut.

Then this MD about fired his nurse because she opened the tools to install the stitches too early and he threw them away and he got a new package and opened it himself and he could only put about 1-2 stitches. We, young, dumb and stupid and the X-Ray did damage to us both and the stitchs were not needed, but we didn't know any better then. The care center had no business that night, so we came at the perfect time to be plucked of our $$$$$$$$. Today I could supply a person with enough products to treat a large 3rd degree burn and have change left over to do a pre-cleanse.

It is easy to be scared when you see blood come out of your first child for the first time! We are preprogramed to call 9/11.. Many of the Amish even call 9/11 and if the helicoptors are not busy, the squad sends for one and then the Amish are soaked for a $5,000 ride to the big city! They do this because they know the Amish will pay cash and insurance companies won't pay the full amount and sqauble if the ride was not needed.

The last thing you want to is get hurt when the er is not busy!!!!!! Your liable to get all kind of test done for no reason.

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.109 sec, (4)