Labor Day 2008

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
plzchuckle Views: 19,906
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,112,294

Labor Day 2008

Today our local Amish couple that resells the DeWormer they call: WORMS B GONE wanted to come down and pick up some things. I have the stage II of 3 parts of the method in theory to help the Amish with their inherieted bleeder disorders and had to finish up the lable this morning.

I had also mentioned the Sister's Spray for the skin and naturally he wanted a bottle, so I had to get that ready and that gave me the urge to make the Formula My WAY all the WAY...............I had plans of adding a couple more herbs, etc....and before I knew it, the formula got extremely complicated and when all was said amd done, I had made-up these herbs many years ago that I had never used much and as the formula went along, it appears I had made them up way back then, to use now. I had no intentions of using them, it just happened that way and as the formula was getting along, it "dawned" on me, Dr. John R. Christopher had one experience in his carreer that also fits this Theory, maybe even more than the Sister that operated the orphanage 100 years ago..............................and the formula took a turn in the midway of putting it together, so the final formula is now a 50/50 mixture of theories of the old sister and the long past Dr. John R. Christopher all made "my" way..................

I also want the more simplified formula that all ages and all conditions can freely use on any part of the body, the formula I made this morning and to today's formula, I can add a "form" of cayenne that would make the formula so powerful, it would be restricted to the knees/hands-wrist/spine/elbows/ankles/hips and maybe a maximized formula restricted to the bad knees and fot those who dare use it on their lower spine may experience such circulation it may do more than just ease the pains, because when you start exciting/healing the nerves around the spine/prostrate areas, you never know what experiences you may have while sleeping etc....so much self-experimentation will be done before I un-leash a maxed out enhanced circulation form.

I have read alot of books, seen alot of videos over the years and can't say that I have ever seen anyone take an approach such as this........and I wouldn't have tried it unless I experienced this type of method first-hand and then saw my brother's swollen hand shrink to normal in less than 2 minutes and I have HIGH HOPES that the simple formula. It will work for most anything that ails you and the advanced formulas will work for all that ails us. The thing now will be to experiment and see if the theories pan out.........I know a lady 93 years old with sever arthritic hands and if I can get her to give it an honest try, she will be my first person to use the extras strength formula. I will have to play with how strong I can make it and not be a problem to the person.

In theory and this is a Dr. John's Theory nothing to do with the old sister, but in theory, it would seem possible to use herbs via our skin and not have to swallow them by mouth for probably 90% of what herbs can be used for.

I see no reason why a person couldn't deworm them selves with an external spray....

In fact, using herbs externally, may in fact be a better way acording to what I am thinking that Dr. Christopher stumbled upon with ONLY ONE of his patients, but he didn't appear to take it any further and stayed with the traditional uses of herbs.

-----------------

My Theory and FOUNDATION

CIRCULATION IS KING

Supply Plant Minerals in a manner that the LIVER will use them.

Actually, this theory of Christopher's that he actually proved for many years with ONLY ONE person, does prove for a fact, we NEVER need to put food or water in our stomach.............aka, the theory of the Breathairian..............

So now I am back to square one with a name for this formula that took a fast turn in a short period..... I have 10 gallons of this Barefoot Version that turned 50% Christopher theory that I had zero intentions when I started... Actually the amount I made was double what I had intended upon making, because the formula took so many turns and twist while putting together....

Two herbs used in the final mixture was added because the Theories (success) of the Amish Healer popped into my MIND while putting it all together. Actually, I may need a larger label just to list all of the herbs that ended up in this....something I had had no intentions of doing at the start.....thus, "IF" the formula pans out, today was a VERY GOOD DAY, I let my MIND go with the flow and just followed the ideas that kept popping up.

Naturally, no one on the planet would have a prayer of making this formula, because most of the herbs. etc. used are aged and seems like I made them years ago waiting for this moment to use them. While I was finishing up, I had an idea on how to improve part of the formula next time around for batch II someday in the future.

Naturally, the advanced herbal formula will be somewhat in limited quanity, simple because I don't have a large stock pile of the older herbs....but the more simplified formula I could make enough of if I had to, so today the Amish couple are ONLY getting the first version that I used on my brother's hand and let them use it in their wood working factory and see if it enables the workers to work more pain free.

I also know 2 older women that had 1 knee replacement with the idea they would have their second one replaced and both decided the horror they when through is not worth having their other knee replaced, so I have a few locals to experiment with.

--------------

I know this fact:

The elderly often refuse to take herbs and will fight you. Now naturally the intestinal herbs such as the LBB have to be taken by mouth, but what "IF" we could aid someone in getting rid of their worms with a external harmless spray???

AND WHAT ABOUT those worms in our skull? "IF" applied to the top of our head, chances are there is a method to aid in helping to get rid of brain worms, but would be more of a specific formula just for that method, for the simple fact the herbs have to be the thing making the worms leave or die and I actually thank our good Dr. Hulda Clark has some theroies on this I could use just for that particular method.......

-------------

ALWAYS you can learn something from these past/present authors, even if they didn't have the solution, "IF" we mix in 3-4 authors, we may be able to come up with a better way to LIVE WELL..

Blessings,

MH

PS

The nice thing is this, if the new formula sucks, I can always fall back to the original first-make. you never know until you try.

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.586 sec, (4)