CureZone   Log On   Join
Colon Cleansing

plzchuckle Views: 21,251
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,008,464

Colon Cleansing

A man I have known for 32 years that trained me in when I started work, came by today to pick up a bottle of LBB.

He started working for HONDA about 19 years ago and plans on early retirement next year; so he took a free physical that included a colon camera deal being shoved up his rear. He is age 53.

The doctor took pictures and wrote up a report. He told my friend that he had the colon of a 14 year old boy..........

THIS IS WHY THE LBB formula that Dr. John R. Christopher perfected from a man that came from Germany 100 years ago with has been known by many as BETTER THAN GOLD and it is, because having your health is better than having GOLD. The only thing better is living long enough to spend your GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why I believe so strongly in the Lower Bowel Balance Formula and WHY it tics me off to no end to see these people who come along to the curezone get scammed away into believing slick sales people making web sites that promotes producs that condem the LBB herbs and promotes metals that destroys the colon health.

All good doctors will tell people 85% of our health is a result of a healthy colon.

This is why I have suggested people buy a case of 12 LBB and put them in their freezer s they have them the rest of their lives or at least 1 bottle per year.

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.820 sec, (1)