CureZone   Log On   Join
Mr. 108 Questions MH

plzchuckle Views: 20,502
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 1,999,897

Mr. 108 Questions MH

Re: 108 Questions for MH from Mr 108

It has been my very great pleasure to have read every single word that MH has ever written on this forum. In my humble estimation, the knowledge he shares here about the human temple of the soul (the body) has turned this forum (Ask Barefoot Herbalist) into what has become the greatest university in the world.

“Thanks, the forum started because I was pretty naïve and some years passed before things came to light. It has been a learning experience for sure. The 108 page booklet started it; the booklet came and then the forum came in that order. Then several people asked to make a website and that backfired because we were so naïve at the time and was easy targets by the scammers. We have been learning ever since how to deal with computers and all their oddities and the making of a website and things will never be fancy like the pros do.”

There has been more knowledge about the care and operation of the human body imparted here, than anywhere else on the entire Internet.

“Probably just as much wasted space as there was good space, but all done in fun.”

So often when MH answers a question for someone, I find myself not only thrilled to learn a little bit more, but also asking myself a question about the gem of an idea I have just been introduced to.

“More often than not, the question has been asked and answered many times; so to keep it interesting, I may get off the subject, etc., etc…and that has plenty of times upset a few folks; but it is all free and not obligated to satisfy anyone in the process” Everything should be done as “fun”.

I have therefore chosen to start asking questions of MH that will help me better understand some of the gem-like ideas that he has forced me to ask myself, just by reading his comments to other questioners.

So as not to take up too much of your time MH, I will be asking a total of 108 questions in a series of 11 different posts here. There will be 9 questions in each of the 11 posts on your forum.

By the way... if any of the folks on this forum are wondering why 108 questions are being asked, I have a very reasonable answer. This is the Internet, and my IP address for my computer is 24.108.23.222 and my Internet account number with Islandnet.com is #62108. 108 has been a part of my life for a very long time. I first recognized this 35 years ago when I was managing a radio station here in Canada that was called FM 108.

“So before this forum you already were wondering about the number 108, or as a result of this forum; you have noticed how 108 had been playing a part in your life?”

Enough chatter. On with the first 9 question for MH. Just keep in mind that the questions are random and may jump all over the place.

01. When I get to live on a south sea island and am able to get sun all over my naked body every day, I intend to get the sun "up the place where the sun doesn't shine too", so that its rays of light may enter my body. Should one "moon" the sun or should one lay on their back in a squat position, and for how long? ( and I guess you sort of have to "hold the door open" as they say, to let the sun penetrate?)

“Dr. Christopher suggested bending over and mooning the sun! This also strengthens your intestinal muscles as well as stimulating the colon and massages the heart/lungs all in one simple exercise and as well will give the natives something to gander at”.

02. I intend to get my skin as black as I can using the power of the sun before 10 AM and after 4 PM, so as not to cook my skin. The darker my skin gets will initially dictate the amount of time I can then start spending in the sun during the hours of 11 AM to 4 PM. Will I need to use any manner of natural sunscreen, such as a very thin coating of coconut oil?

“Only if your intending on “feeding” your skin coconut oil. Otherwise your skin needs the sun and your skin will make vitamins from it and your skin knows all it needs to do to protect its self. Not sure I would go for black, but I have not read if a person lives in the nude in the full sun everyday will turn black or not? I would just accept what ever color your skin ends up at and not worry about color. A very expensive movie star trainer was from Cuba and he and his wife upon the return to Cuba would lay nude in the sand and burn their skin, believing that they could not really burn their skin, but all the trash that comes to the skin was just the waste they accumulated while up in the USA. Us Americans have so much trash in our skin, that we actually suffer burns when we are exposed too long to the sun, our cleanse was too fast and our skin can actually die/burn from so much being cleansed by the sun….but in no way is the sun harmful to a healthy human…key word is healthy; because there are no known healthy humans left on earth”.

03. I have been doing a daily sitz bath for about 2 years now. 103 degrees (or more) hot water until sweating like a pig. Then laying on my back in the tub, with my feet up on the shower wall, and using a hand held device to spray the cold water from the tap on my crown jewels for 15 minutes. I am at the point where I can get a good sweat going in 15-20 minutes by using 105 to 110 hot water in the tub. I know that the sweating is a sign that the mucus in my body has turned into a liquid form. Is it better for me to do the full hour at 103 degrees or is it OK to use the hotter water for only 15-20 minutes?

“ I sweat in 102-03 water in about 2-3 minutes. My hair is soaking wet in 5 minutes. If I drink Longevity Spices while in the hot tub, within 15 minutes the filter turns red from the Longevity Spices exiting my skin and being trapped in the filter. That pretty much tells me that our stomach is not what medical has told us at all and if they lie to us about our stomach, pretty much everything those over educated zombies have been trained to believe is misleading to say the least. I would not use 105-110 degree water at all. The key is the 1 hour bath more than the degree of the water”

04. Somewhere you mentioned that the organs of the body begin to shut down beyond 103 degrees. Is this the reason you say to stay in the tub at 103 for an hour?

“ I don’t ever remember saying that. The old cancer doctors used 105+ degree baths to raise the blood temperature to try to kill cancer cells, etc. I personally can only tolerate 5-10 minutes max at 103 degrees, while 102 is very comfortable to me. I think anything past 102 degrees would be hard on the body to cope with.”

05. I usually do my sitz bath sometime between 10 AM and 2 PM. Is there a "best" time to do it?

“For my lifestyle it would be, while for some it may excite their blood so they may not sleep well; but for me I sleep well after a long hot bath”.

06. I have been using the Barefoot Anointing Oils. For some reason, if I put a drop directly on the soft spot at the back of the head, I get a bit of an itchy rash in that area. So I have taken to putting a single drop on a Kleenex and then rubbing it all around that spot to spread it out a bit. I still get the rash, but not near as much. Any ideas why the rash?... or how to solve it?

“A rash could be a cleansing result or as a result of great irritation. I have never gotten a rash and use it most every night to some degree as a spray. I don’t use hair shampoo, if you use any soaps on your head, it could be a result form soap being in your skin. Otherwise the anointing oil are extremely powerful; powerful enough to use when a person is near dead and once applied you can tell them mentally that they are free to return home and they might take their last breathe within a minute of two. If it bothers you even at a small dose, there must be a reason”.

07. When using ear candles you have suggested as many a 5 for each ear. Are they done back and forth or all 5 one side and then 5 more on the other ear?

“Do 5 in a row on 1 ear, turn over and do 5 in a row on the other ear. NEVER EVER only do 1 ear; always do both ears “equally” Do this every 6 months. Always put 6 drops of garlic oil or at least olive oil in each ear after your done”.

08. I want to help a friend do a juice fast. You recommend Epsom Salt flush for 1st time fasting. 1 tbs in 16 oz's of distilled water each morning on each of the first three days. Do I remember correctly that you also said 2 tea spoons of Redmond's Real Salt could just as easily be used each day?

“Epsom’s Salts is a salt purge because the body will expel all the magnesium and by doing so, surround it with water causing diarrhea. If you take a large amount of earth salts, odds are your going to PUKE or otherwise feel very bad. I personally believe salt consumption is a sign of ill health. People should throw their salt shakers away, never buy salt. You get way too much salt in purchased foods and if you consume fruit only, then you need no extra salt. The 3 mornings of Epsom’s Salts strips the mucus from the stomach / intestines and gets the first time fasting experiment past the bad days and makes fasting much easier. Once experienced and once you have a healthy stomach, you can skip the salt flush”.

09. Plant Fats should do what to the stools.. Allow them to float or to sink? Should your stools float or sink if one is taking a table spoon of lecithin/olive oil each night for many months(and of course eating properly according to what MH teaches)?

“All bowel movements should sink like a torpedo! If they float, your food was not digested well, liver not working well. Even if you have a bowel movement 6 hours after all foods, it should still sink. If your food stays in you more than 12 hours I suggest a person is constipated. ALL food should be out of your colon every morning by 10 am in my theory.”

That's it for today MH. Thank you for being there for us my friend and God bless you and Brenda and Jody.

Many Blessings,

The “Barefoot” Herbalist, M.H. 108

1/23/2010

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (6)