CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 24

plzchuckle Views: 20,104
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,109,873

Day 24

The fasting has been pretty simple and uneventful, so I think I am going to start using less orange juice/liquids and let it go harder, I will need to if if I want to maintain the weight loss to plan, it appears the daily use of the Longevity Spices enables the body to live pretty well on the juice and herbs and the body does not need to consume the accumulated waste as fast as it would if no Longevity Spices were used. I have found this to be interesting in the goals of being able to survive well on less and less food as the years roll by.

I see no reason why the common man once free of worms and accumulated food waste should nto be able to live on 2-3 ounces of concentrated minerals daily, even if he was born to a ill mother and raised on a poor diet. I think once the Brain accepts and has NO FEARS, less and less food will be needed.

FEAR is the driving factor that leads to all death. Also the secret to having a government or church. The fearless give their trust to GOD alone, otherwise they had better live in fear..

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.797 sec, (1)