CureZone   Log On   Join
Who Owns WHAT?

plzchuckle Views: 21,376
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,009,328

Who Owns WHAT?

I know Dr. John R. Christopher's "Originals" has been owned by many people and most consumers believe the Christopher family makes the products, etc. and that is just a small example of what consumers are lead to believe.

I know years ago when I took some samples to a Hulda Clark seminar, the Clark bunch never thought about making the kidney cleanse and dewormer in liquids. I gave them plenty of samples, etc., etc. and even made alot of plain walnut tincture for some of them that was resold around the world for awhile, etc..... Then they started making the dewormer in a tincture similar to what I had shown them. They said they couldn't use it because Dr. Hulda Clark didn't have it written in her books. From that point onward things get mysterious, in that a new name and unknown owners appear, and naturally outragious prices as we all know.

Strange owners appeared to be the sellers and secret associations that never made sense. Years passed and The "original" clark.com lady has retired, etc. and is out of the picture. Others take over, yet nothing truly makes sense and as time passes, the "true" owners slightly appear, just enough to be exposed and as I believed 10 years ago, the owner always has been the one I thought he was, even if the name is differant, The big clue, his being from the same country where I use to send buckets of Black-Walnut tinctures.

Then there has always been this same mystery about one of the world's largest alternative forums and the link between them all, in the same country from where they all originate. Makes one wonder if it is all just in the "family".

If one just sits back and watchs, eventually, some year down the line, things start to make sense, because secrets just don't stay secret forever.

------------------------------

My theory;

Just as we know for a fact that Dr. Christopher's "Originals" are so far from being original that he probably wouldn't even recognize the crap they sell with his name attached. As with many products, the name is nothing more than a trademark and that is where the quality ends with the product.

The world's most popular dewormer most probably is made "scienticially" AKA as cheap as humanly possible and most likely using the Clark theory of using toxic vitamin c......Add to this scenario that the many hands that handle the product have changed and changed. If there is any lesson to be learned from the Christopher Company, we can only guess about quality.

In fact, I believe I was the first to make the 3 herb formula of clarks into liquid and the ONLY one to improve the theory of these herbs based on many great healers of the past. My theory is this:

The commercial crap will wear out it's welcome. As greed tears up their organization as it always does, I theorize in the end, the only formula to last the test of time, will be the "BAREFOOT" Formula, because it's foundation was formed on the shoulders of the greatest healers in book history.

When your company is only in business to make $$$$, period, in a given time period, it will fail. When the company uses less than proper methods to start it's business and then less than proper methods of aluring customers, it's days ae numbered.

I think the one thing that Brother Vayle liked about me was that I do not like "Organization", because organization creates leaders, workers, losers and winners and the consumer always is the loser. Companies survive on $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, so that means the consumer will pay as much as the company believes it can charge. When the product fails to produce the $$$$, the owners dump the product and seek another gimmick.

I have one young Amish couple with a young daughter that started selling the Barefoot Dewormer as WORMS BE GONE 4 years ago and had zero clue about herbs prior to this. They advertise in 2 newspapers. Just recently started taking orders by phone and they don't accept credit cards. They had to hire 2 workers and do 4x the business I do and I have done it for over 10 years now. I don't advertise other than in recent years with a website and this forum. I recently, last fall, talked this couple into offering wholesale to other Amish that resell. Each year their business has doubled and they are still in shock, because 4 years ago they never could have possibly dreamed their lives could change so rapidly. They now have a very succesful business with hired workers, while just 4 years ago he was a poor amish school teacher working part-time in his dad's cabinet shop. If they continue at the rate they are, my job will basically be working for them to keep them supplied. Yet, they reach less than .001% of the market of the world.

How can they sale a product that is not being promoted by some over paid author? A few adds got a few to try the dewormer and word of mouth created a business that doubles yearly for them, with many repeat customers, proving to them that people like it.

The kicker:

Their average customer makes less than a couple of Thousand dollars per YEAR! Yet, they will spend over $100 on an order of De-wormer. The average American Factory worker with insurance, finds it extremely hard to buy one bottle, because they live paycheck to paycheck buying all the gimmicks that lead them to bankruptcy.

When a very poor person will spend 1% or more of their yearly income on a bottle of dewormer and then tell other poor people to do the same, then this is about the best testimony there is, because $50 is alot of money to a family of 10+ who barely makes enough to keep the family fed and the tax-man paid.

Honest advertising never makes a company, WORD OF MOUTH DOES. Companies use any method possible to get the consumer to "BUY" and there lays the mystery about web sites and the internet. You never know how sneaky they may be, "IF" it generates customers. You just never know and it is so easy to be deceived.

The only thing for sure, I am the ONLY PERSON on this earth, to make the Old Amish Dewormer/Barefoot/Worms Be Gone and the few other names it goes by. If I were to stop today, I doubt another gallon would ever be made, no one has a clue how I make it, because it is not the Clark Way or any other author's way. It is a combinationof many past ways mixed in with an idea I had on my first 40 day orange juice fast.

When we stop eating foods, the body cleanses, the brain cleanses, the senses increase and we need less sleep. No doubt our silver cord enjoys a better connection and under that influence we think much better. I can only imagine that prior to the stove and refrigerator, radio/tv/radar/electricity, etc., etc. humans were 10X smarter than we are today. This I believe 100%.

We truly have accelerated away from God into the times of Noah where no man is pure and God knows us not.

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.453 sec, (4)