CureZone   Log On   Join
Longevity Spices

plzchuckle Views: 20,592
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,057,494

Longevity Spices

Someone wanting to sell the Longevity asked me if I could describe it in 3-4 paragraphs, I thought I would also share it here.

mh

Longevity

Longevity starts with a healthy body. The human body is designed to replace all worn out cells with new cells and Live Well. To much or wrong foods/liquids cause the digestive/elimination system to over work and can rob the body of up to 80% of its energy and force the body to over sleep in an effort to oxidize this food. The key to Longevity is live fruits.

Live fruits supply yeast type friendly bacteria by eating their skins. This is only done by growing your own fruits or wild crafting wild fruits. The fruits purchased in stores have been sprayed to kill these friendly bacteria. The skins of the fruits and as well their seeds supply the plant based minerals that the human body needs to have proper function. The fruits can be no better than the land they grow upon and can be deficient in certain minerals; an example being iodine. In the U.S.A. the soil lacks Iodine and many areas lack selenium and many other essential minerals.

The more wrong the diet, the more plant based minerals are needed to process the foods. Vitamins are rock based minerals and only add to the health problems, the human body can only use plant based minerals which are known as herbs. Trees and plants and their fruits along with the ocean plants are man’s foods and medicines. These support long life while eating other substances robs life and demands more minerals.

Longevity Spices is an herbal formula made with extracted minerals from trees, plants and ocean plants. Its base herbs are spices that stimulate blood circulation and elimination. There are over 108 herbs in the formula including anti-parasite, anti-fungal, kidney cleansing, Iron, Potassium, mineral, and tonic/energy supporting herbs. The ideal dose being one ounce after each meal or any time desired. Mixed in fruit juice / water or straight it supplies a large variety of plant based minerals for the liver to use daily and make the necessary chemicals for proper function. Those that are allergic should correct their diet and be drug free before they self-experiment with this Natural Formula.

Many of the herbs used are aged over 12 years and the work of a Master Herbalist self-experimenting with Longevity.

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.125 sec, (2)