Hormone Balance Formula

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
plzchuckle Views: 21,175
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,999,892

Hormone Balance Formula

A Testimony

My wife suggest all women and adult men take the Hormonal Balance Capsules..We make these in about 30 bottle batches and I assume the day will come when we can no longer make it because one of tfe herbs are extremely expensive and becoming harder to come by. I assume because of lack of demand which makes less available which then drives the price way up.

Here is a recent e-mail from a young lady in Florida that tried ONLY the Hormon Balance and no other herbal product because of cost of living has her family struggling for $$$ to pay the monthly bills:

I just wanted to let you know how i seen changes already since taking this hormone stuff. I used to be cold all the time before i got pregnant since i had Ariana it was completely the opposite! Now since i've been taking these pills i've been cold all the time agian. Plus prior to my pregnancy i had never had an issue with hemoids or constipation well lets just say no matter how much friut and veggies i ate i stuggled! that has completely turned around too!! plus i haven't delt with some of the depressed feelings that i had been struggling with. so good stuff!! just thought you might wanna hear that :):) thanks michelle

-------------

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.957 sec, (2)