Day 2

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
plzchuckle Views: 21,418
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,008,534

Day 2

Day 1 being in the past, the best I could drink was 1/4 gallon of juice....anything more would have been too much and i rarely ever drink water, so 1 quart of juice was more than plenty for day 1 for me. I consumed 1 ounce of liquid herbs.....was figuring I would consume 2 ounces, but could not, 1 ounce was more than enough...same with the plant fats, 1 ounce or even 3 ounces is great, for me, about a tablespoon total was enough. I took about 5 p/w e capsules and will have to make myself consume 8 per day.

I always weigh myself daily and do this:

1 pound average weight per day if you have it to get rid of is ideal...

The first 14 days you should almost double that and those extra pounds are pounds in the bank......so by the time you quit your fast, you should average 1 pound loss per day. You can control your weight loss by consuming some raw fruits at the end of each day, such as oranges (eating) them or pineapple, etc.....even nuts and the such.....I don't suggest adding these foods until well down the road with your fasting plans....reach your desired weight goals.

"FASTING" is any method that is not "NORMAL" and is a reduction in your daily amounts of foods.

yes, by morning my tongue is very white, expelling calcium/titanium, etc......our tongue, stomach & liver and as well as our entire body is a blood cleanser...seeking to expell the stuff we swallowed as we wallow in our own self-produced puddle of acids.

IF we die when we reach 900x too much calcium, then fasting properly exends your life, that SIMPLE. Taking herbs designed to keep your calcium in suspension and not crippling your bones? Well, that would be considered miracle......and we humans love miracles.

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.930 sec, (2)