CureZone   Log On   Join
Proper Timing

plzchuckle Views: 19,760
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,117,319

Proper Timing

"SLEEPING" AUTHOR SAYS THIS:

There is no better way of learning to overcome these perversions in sleep and similar forms of rest, than to study with careful thought the sleep of a wholesome little child. Having gained the physical freedom necessary to give perfect repose to the body, the quiet, simple dropping of all thought and care can be made more easily possible. So we can approach again the natural sleep and enjoy consciously the refreshment which through our own babyhood was the unconscious means of giving us daily strength and power for growth.

AS A STUDY, I AD A FEW LINES SUCH AS THIS:

• (I suggest as the adult loads up with inorganic minerals / rock their flesh becomes hardened and thus destroys their ability for proper restful sleep).

----------------------

PRIOR TO THE HERBAL SPRAYS, I HAD NO REAL TREATMENT FOR THE LIME/MINERALS THAT CLOG OUR SKIN/FLESH THAT IRRITATES THE HELL OUT OF US AND SURELY DESTROYS OUR SLEEP. SO IN FACT, THE HERBAL SPRAYS HAD TO COME FORTH FIRST, BEFORE THE SLEEP BOOK AND SUCH A THEORY SUGGESTS I CAN MAKE A SLEEP SPRAY, THAT MIGHT SOLVE THE MYSTERY OF THE RESTLESS SLEEP.............IN FACT, EACH AND EVERY HERBAL SPRAY, IN THEORY, SHOULD AID THE BODY IN ON THIS PATH.

2009 SHOULD BE A GREAT YEAR, THE YEAR OF THE "HERBAL" SPRAYS.

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.234 sec, (1)