CureZone   Log On   Join
Testimonies

plzchuckle Views: 20,147
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 1,999,906

Testimonies

I was in a few months ago and picked up several of your books and products and spent some time talking with you and wanted to let you know that I found you to be well educated and dedicated to living well as nature intended. I wanted to let you know that you do indeed have some very good products. First the kidney cleanse has worked extremely well for my wife she has had a decrease in chronic back and joint pain and has not had trouble with a leaky bladder. We have also completed our 2nd Liver Flush ( Hulda Clark method) in conjunction with the parasite and kidney cleanse and My wife who had severe allergies and on many prescription allergy medications to only treat symptoms. Now after two cleanses she has Passed thousands of small Gallstones (enough to fill a soup bowl). She Is now allergy free and says she has much more energy and no problems in the least with allergies. The lower Bowel Balance has turned out to be a truly fantastic resource. everyone in my family has benefited, especially our son of 8. He had been suffering from chronic constipation, indigestion, acid backup and other problems we had tried some OTC and prescription medications and none helped. We put him on the LBB, parasite and kidney cleanse and in after just two weeks he started to have normal regular movements again and has become much more energetic and without any stomach pain. Please feel free to share this testimonial with anyone interested in better health. And I must mention that we have also made many changes in our diet to include much more raw organic fruit and vegetables.

Thanks for your honesty, Integrity and dedication to living well.

Sincerely.

K. H. E.

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)