CureZone   Log On   Join
Sugar

plzchuckle Views: 21,530
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,009,046

Sugar

i have lived a Sugar diet for some years now, about the time i read book i and other books explaining true human diet.

"if" Sugar was bad, using it while fasting would really be bad....but just the opposite is true, what is bad, is salt. try taking a little salt while fasting and it will about kill you. i 100% beieve the saltaholics are some of the sickest people out there and they suggest others do it....

while fasting, i can drink zero water

drink 1 quart of sweet juice

if i drink 1/2 gallon of juice, the body immedietly desires to expel the water from that juice and get rid of it as fast as possible. 1 quart can be held, while more stimulates expelling it as urine.

so, if Sugar was bad, drinking no water, eating no food and only sweet juice, you would think i would be a diabetic by now!!!! the opposite is true... i let those "free" blood test people poke me at a fair and my blood sugar was what they considered perfect.

what i do know for a fact

those anti-sugar people, you know the ones, they promote stevia and low to no sugar diets....those folks end up extreme diabetics, actually we know one of the more famous authors that wrote some of those no sugar books and they are pale gray, skinny, sickly almost non-humans that the wind could blow away...

and think of this;

those that watched the home-made fasting videoes, see us sugar drinkers playing in the pond with thick ice all around us....try taking a diabetic non-sugar person and having them jump into pond water through the ice in mid-winter and see if they live to tell about it.

sugar, God made it and i love it.

trevor age 4, he doesn't drink water

he likes his maple syrup daily

he drinks sweet fruit juice

trevor can out jump anyone his age, how do i know? he hasn't stopped jumping since he was 1 year old! he has leg muscles superior to anyone i have ever seen!

the boys? they can play hard all day, on the honor roll at school, win at sports and they all love their sweet juices.

do they like salt? no

can they chug 1 quart of raw sweet juice in 3 minutes or so, yes!

while other kids can chug a can of mountain dew!

simple fact, "if" your human food is not sweet, then your addicted to non-human foods, about that simple.

mh

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.547 sec, (2)