Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
plzchuckle Views: 19,886
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,109,873

Day 21

Time sure flies anymore!

I ended video II of the fasting tonight and will send to Elf Monday. Part I covered days 1-14 and part II days 15-21, I chose these 2 time periods because the best 2 authors on using orange juice chose a 1-14 day fasting while the other chose a 1-21 day fasting period. Part III will be my version, I do not know of any other books explaining orange juice fasting past 21 days.

Hopefully part III will cover days 22-40 unless the video gets full and then I will end it and start a new one.

These are very home made and show what I am doing and not the book perfect way. I had a total of 2 meals in 21 days only to be social at 2 differant birthday parties, I took 4 LBB before and 4 after and the meals were out in 4-5 hours and very little damage done to the fast, hopefully I will have clear saling for some time now and can stay on track.

When the fasting does come to an end, my goal is to eat only fruits until all my fruits that are stored in the freezers are gone and then go from there, so this will be like a home made documentary on my version of doing what I preach based on some of my best authors.

Elf has been doing a GREAT JOB with the schooling page, I noticed there looks like at least 5+ hours of video education now and if space holds out, this is just the tip of the iceburg. I will feel pretty good when there is about 30 hours of herbal info on video and then I can concentrate on getting BOOK III finished and the videos that go with it. Once these videos are up and running, most of the questions can be answered better, these videos should just about cover ever health/herb question I can think of. The person can use this as a referance to their studies and eventually after many sources have enough education to make up their own minds on what they choose to self experiment with when it comes to herbs and self-applied therapies. That way when someone ask or complains about a certain herb, lets say Cascara Sagrada or Comfrey, I can say just watch such and such movie and you will then know as much as I know and you can base your judgments on that and then seek info from the internet searches. Have a female problem, great, watch such and such video and listen to what my best teacher has to say and then look up the file that list over 300 common ailments and see what I have added to what was shown on the videos and that will cover all I know on the subject, etc., etc. and if that doesn't satisfy, post the questions/comments in the private forum and see what everyone has to say or add. This is the goal of the schooling, to make it simple and reduce the repeating of the same questions.

There are some videos coming up that to me are very exciting, they give ample proofs that we as humans, need to beware of the environment we live in so we can make wise choices and learn to LIVE WELL. Those that want to stick their heads in the sand and hope for the best, will not like the schooling and should not enter; the schooling is being made in an effort to prepare the student that desires to be a survivor of the rat race.

Blessings,

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

3.059 sec, (2)