CureZone   Log On   Join
Iodine Update - 9/13/07

plzchuckle Views: 20,845
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,037,560

Iodine Update - 9/13/07

Today I started making Iodine Oil with the hopes of making Iodine ointment in the near future. This could be made into so many differant types of ointments it also boggles the mind. Everything from treating ring worm, pimples, all skin issues, wounds, etc., etc., etc.....I am fasinated to try using oil of Iodine on the skin as a method for the Thyroid to have a better chance verses the quick delivery of Lugol's that enters, is changed by the liver and expelled asap.

I believe the Iodine in a tree comes from the air and sunshine, I have zero clue if the Iodine in the ocean is of the same nature and only a great chemist would know how iodine crystals are formed and I am pretty sure they don't use a tree.

I personally believe a substance made of the correct plant based chemicals could support human life on an ounce or two per day or less. That in fact, 99% of what we put in our mouth is waste and we only need a very small amount of minerals.

Such a substance should make a person feel satisfied 24/7 with no hunger ever. If this could be done, no stomach acid would be produced and lifespan would be endless. As long as we are hungery, we are failing to live.

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

5.383 sec, (1)